website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Xmas Story, Ho! Ho! Ha! Ha! I don't think so!

Merry Christmas if you view this on Christmas day! If not Hello it's the real world once again! Up and at em, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go! Instead of HO-HO-HO!

If I remember my fairy tale correctly? Them Dwarfs, as in, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, or was it Sin Dad and the Seven Seas? As you age, even if you age good, or should it be gracefully? Your recollection of events may have gathered fog, as the days, years, dreams, books, imagination, KINDA seeps together, sadly so!

Them dejavu moments seem to happen more frequently. Like have I been in this hospital before? Then a lightning bolt of remembrance hits you and yep! Ya, been here before! Seems like yearly visits, of taking  vacationsl! Fer a split second all them hospital vacations run through the mind, dejavu of needle pricks while blood was taken, every blood pressure check. EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF YER BODY, purged, poked!

(Damn! I do lik-a, ramble... butt... I have to make myself clear, and it be their job at the hospital to make my body clear, then they clear a lot o money, and my insurance goes up! I hope I've made myself perfectly clear!!!)   ((It be a never ending battle of the sick, the dying, the dead and the brainless! DON'T know why I put these beautiful words here, but I did... OKAY!!))

I think I'mma, gonna, totally, turn er loose, on this Christmas day of 2012! By that I mean type the words exactly as they're heard coming out of my brain, no holds barred, sometimes I re-think what my brain thinks, befoe I type it. Also I'll leave the misspelled words in, such as befoe, in the sentence befoe this un! I wish to see iffa I can burn that spell checky person up, evidently one has a full time job in my modem, software, wherever, that little spell checky, fecker be!

Back to Snow White and her seven little people. DAMN, she must be a handful, if it takes seven little ones to cook, clean and take care of her! Oh wait, did she have seven kids? Maybe I recollect wrongly!! Won't be the first, nor, the last time, I assure you! Damn, she weren't married were she?

Oh my? If them weren't her children, then was she shacking up with seven little men, dwarfs, midgets?

Where does Sin Dad figure into this. If he sailed the seven seas, he weren't home very much! Oh now, I remember! He brung Snow White the seven dwarfs to make her happy! Yeah, yeah I'm on the right track because one of them dwarfs was named Happy! See, there was Grumpy, Big Little. I wonder what was big on him to make that give him that name? What are the other names, Goofy sounds right! Doc also sounds right.

STOP! STOP! STOP! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO MUCH ANYMORE! I GET SLEEPY, I CANNOT CONTINUE, I GET GRUMPY. WHEN I BEGAN THIS POST I FELT A MITE HAPPY. I HAVE BEEN A MITE SNEEZY, RECENTLY, MUST BE CATCHING A COLD, SO I VISIT MY DOC, HE GAVE ME PILLS THAT MAKE ME FEEL DOPEY. I'M MAKING MYSELF SOMEWHAT BASHFUL, AT THE WORDS I'VE WRITTEN PERTAINING TO SNOW WHITE, I'M NOT INSINUATING ANYTHING MIND-YA. IN THIS DAY IF ANY WOMAN WAS LIVING WITH SEVEN DWARFS, MIDGETS, LITTLE PEOPLE, WHATEVER; THE CURRENT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE WORD BE, FOR THE SEVEN LITTLE HORNY TOADS!

I must stop at this point I've to sleepy to continue. I shall finish when I have a saner, clearer, more rational mind, er not! I'm not sure that will ever be!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, you always make me laugh with your thoughts and words. I don't want to begin to imagine what Snow White did with 7 little men in her house !!!

    Hope you stay well this year Glen. Fight that stinking cold off now !

    ReplyDelete