website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

JUST A HANGING!

HELLO... It be 7 AM where I be... I don't mind telling ya, that month of November has been one hell of a month on THE BIG GUY HERE! (That be me!) Ya see in late September this old horse thought he was going to the glue factory! Yep thought he had seen his last gallop! Then I say """THEN!!!""" them antibiotics the Doctor prescribed him shot that infection, plum dead! Hold on there partner, it took two rounds to fix me up! Well ya see, when I come back from nearly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I told myself. YES... I DID! "Self you ainna, gonna, letta, the bad stuff, that happens at work during the busiest time, get the best of ya, this year like it... DOES... every fucking year!" Usually... I lose my coolness from the STUPIDITY, that runs rampant! You see these here Planners have a whole frigging year to prepare for the rush of next year! What do they do? HELL I DON'T KNOW! I think they take their brains out and sit them on their desk like a trophy Deer, causin, they sure as hell donna use it to PLAN for the next year! Damn am a I, teetering on the precipice OF talkin about l-e-a-d-e-r-s-h-i-p again? NAH! Well... maybe! It sure sounds like it, but remember now, EVERYTHANG, I write is totally spontaneous! Oh! Oh! Oh! Somethang... just rolled through my head, like thunder! The word precipice, I would sure like to press a certain leader "???" into a piece of paper like some people save a rose or leaf you know! Only this person would never see the light of day ever!

DAMN! gLEN TO gLEN PLEASE COME BACK TO REALITY!!! Okay I'm back after that short commercial for Insane Are Us, coming soon to every nook and cranny of the world!

About a month ago, I had me some really good news, that just made my day, actually about a week. I was offered a new job on days and they wanted me to start the next week, but this here person threw a wrench into that! They said "I cannot let him go until the first of the month, " that would make it NOW!!!

Y'ALL OUT THERE WOULD OF BEEN PROUD O ME! OLD GLENNO, KEEPA, HIS COOL. YES I DID! HE HAS FOUND SOME PEACE IN THE VALLEY OF THE INSANE! HE LIKES THIS NEW FOUND PEACE! SO I TELL ME-SELF "BE COOL, BE COOL, YER TIMES COMING, BE COOL!
SO I BE COOL, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANNA BE COOL! WELL NOW, HERE IT IS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH AND GUESS WHAT, I AINNA ON DAYS AND I be tired of being cool!

I think this be a test of my new found peace ya see! Like that crap, "patience is a virtue!!!" What the fuck is VIRTUE; general moral excellence. (Excellence my ass I'd like to stick a size 12 up some body's?)

Also, a specific moral character regarded as good. (WHAT? Ain't nothing I'm thinking about this particular someone... good!)

Another definition, Chasity. What the hell does Sonny and Cher's daughter have to do with this? (Oh! Oh! Oh! Don't I feel FOOLISH!)

Still more, excellence in general. (I have never known any Generals, but there is no way a General of men that kill other men could have any 'morals'!

Well now, if this last definition ain't a real doosy! Efficacy, as of a medicine--by (or in) virtue of because of Hey this here damn dictionary is trying to take away my new found peace of mind, it stops right after of because of   no period or nothing, leaves me hanging!  

Well... I can see I trying to understand what this virtue is is like trying to understand where I work!
I suppose I'll have to HANG in there and see what transpires someday. I'm afraid though if I have to wait too long I won't have any peace of any kind!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am proud of you for keeping your cool so far. Hopefully you will finally get on the day shift before you blow up and tell em like it is !!

    I'm glad you got over whatever it was you were sick with. You just need to stay healthy for about 30 more years. GlenView would not be the same without the Glen in the view :-)

    Besides, this old gal would miss you

    ReplyDelete