website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Yu-go... You-no!

Hello friends. How's it going today? Is your engine hitting on all cylinders or do you feel and look like a Yugo? (Ah, ha, ha, ha, I couldn't help myself!) Oh shit... it's not funny, if you don't know about that car! If I have to explain it, then there is no joke here! If you like my blog just smile for ol' Glen. THANK YOU! IF YOU DIDN'T SMILE, READ MY LIPS!!!

My oh my! "I seem to be in one of my many moods, oopsey... I best define that a tad." SILLY-ASS mood, guess what? I think I like it!

I ran across me a new word while ago, as in 10 minutes ago, whilst I was reading about the L. A. Lakers. FECKLESS! Somethun about that word that chimes my xylophone! F?CKLESS, pardon-waa! When a word !@#$s one up, it's hard to continue a rational, meaningful train of thought! Yoo-whooo... chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-gotta get that train a rolling-woo-woo-here that horn a blowing, see that old steam engine's big wheels slipping, gotta pull that load o cattle, to Kansas City, Kansas City, here I come. Rawhide... thru... all kinds a weather, for worst, or for better, keep that train a chugging down that line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? (((what the--feck--was that?)))
DAMN... DAMN.. DAMNNN!!! that sure was funnn, and I done went and forgot what in tarnation started all this here silliness!!! See-a how one ol' fricking word can lite, or should it be light, guess what? I don't give a--feck!   Oh yeah, knows I remember!

FECKLESS, The art of not giving a--feck!   Oopsey once more, but pretty darn fricking close... I must say!
FECKLESS, weak; ineffective 2 irresponsible

Makes ol' G want to F??K around with this word, or should I say,---FECK-- around! I feel like a kid at Christmas time with this here new word! (feck,eck, feck, feck) SORRY! No I'm not!

I like to travel one word above the word I'm looking up, so let's see where this takes us!
FECES, Enough of that shit! (Come on give old Glenny a tiny upturned grin, he be working his behind off tonight!) Let's go below freckles (OOPS!) I mean feckless. AND THE WINNER IS....
FECUND...WHAT? WHAT KIND OF A WORD IS FECUN? Well I'll be darn! Taking that letter d away, sure changes that word... doen't it? (Or it could just be be!)

Ah! Come on people don't tell me I have to explain everythang... ya... gots... to have your imaginary imagination hat on when you read GLENVIEW, you know!

What does this word say to y'all, XXXKIN! Now this word FECUN.

GOODNIGHT MY FRIENDS... UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN... HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU! IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, ROY ROGERS USED TO SIGN OFF LIKE THAT BACK IN THE FIFTIES, I ALWAYS LIKED THAT AND HIM!!! Glen

1 comment:

  1. I remember the Yugos. Weren't they the cars that had a sticker that said "replace engine after (so many) miles" ?

    You know Glen, my vocabulary has increased exponentially since I started visiting GlenView!!

    ReplyDelete