website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Low Slung Pants And Brains!

Never dull, here in Daisyville. When someone ask me "hows it going?" My answer is "same-o, same-o!" That be the same... what?  How do I describe Daisyville, to you regular Joe's and Josephina's! Well sheesh... the older I become, I wonder if the whole world hasn't gone the way of Daisyville! By the headlines on my home page, I vote YES!

Here in Daisyville the I. Q. has royally declined, (Most probably, from breeding too close, a keep-in, all them fine genes!) has it ever! The reasons I reckon, to be an endless road, I DO NOT wish to venture!

I witness, a hilarious sight at work, the other day, made my head rock back and forth, shaking uncontrollably no... I was laughing at the same time! This was in the break room fifteen minutes before work!

I hear someone out there asking "what in the world are you doing there... fifteen minutes before work?"

Okay smart ass I'll explain! I live six minutes from work, I get up and proceed directly, before I have time too wake up, or think! You see!" I wake up about the time I walk in the door, grab me some caffeine and watch them monkeys a workin, in the Zoo!
Okay! okay! okay! I have never, got use to these low pants! It just seems so ass-inine! There, I've said it! Butt, butt, butt... when a 50 + year old man comes through break room door at work, wearing, correction almost wearing them... I've  had enough!

When men age, some get a belly, like a basketball tucked under their shirt, or a pregnant women! Too much beer, whatever. They insist on wearing the same pants, they always have. I spoke with an acquaintance about a year ago, he tells me, "I wear the same size jeans, as when I went to high school," approximately 30 years ago. "Yeah right" I said during uncontrollable laughter! I told this moron!

"Did you wear the pants then... where you do now?" A simple enough question, would you not agree? 

Moron asked "what do you mean?"

I could not help myself! AH OH! (THE DEVIL RISES UP!) "Your pants are about 10 inches below your waist, and 10 inches under sized!"

OKAY, BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PANTIES IN A PINCH. I'M OVERWEIGHT WITH A BELLY! AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE TO WEAR MY PANTS!!!

The 50 year old that was coming in the break room wearing them low slung pants, like these young ins wear. He was a rather short man with one of basketball bellies. (I reckon one might describe it as pork bellies, like traded on the Stock Exchange, only grown, rather than traded, ha, ha, ha, I be on a roll!)

I've seen them breeches worn as low as they can go, on a lot, o different strange ones, but this man is old enough to know better! Looks like an old retarded... retired.. honorary elected crazy old fucker in the Hood! Like them honorary degrees they give in colleges!

What in tarnation be a wrong with this man's brain? Can't he see his ass in the mirror when he's trying them on in the dressing room? Are they using trick mirrors at the store where be buys his breeches? Don't he have a wife, children, friend, honest enough to tell him, "Wayne, them breeches look like leftover Christmas breeches from a hip hop singer who has a watermelon growing in his belly!"

Okay, I get it, I dig the youngsters being different! We've all have been there, done that! Yep, even us old folks was young, "once upon a time!"

The same night, there was this fine young man, reminds me off Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad. "I love that TV show!" (Don't tell nobody though!) Wears these low breeches, don't bother me though! WHY??? Well he be a young man, skinny, looks norm on him, in today's norm! Any how, he was using a pallet jack pushing a heavy skid, requiring all his might! He were a pushin that pallet,  his breeches were a ridin a mite low! I was laughing (my ass) off! HA, HA, HA! (Come on work with me here! I'm working my ass off trying to get you to visualize these scenes!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have been in a bit of a funk recently, things at work ya see! I've been walking around with a chip on my shoulder. I'm determined, not to let it get the best of me, although it has been extremely trying! A lot of fodder which I could write about, but at this point I don't want that to take over!

Any how, I'll be going on days now, doing two things I like to do, taking care of inventory and doing preventative maintenance. I tire of driving a truck, especially in the winter! WHY? This old boy always slips on the ice, no matter how careful I am! I know it sounds funny, but it be my ass, my back!

Some changes are good, keeps one from growing tired of life! After all, if I had not challenged myself at a time when most people are contemplating retirement, you would not be reading my humble little blog! I have much to learn here on Glen View and never, do I want to learn it all.

IT BE THE CHALLENGES IN LIFE THAT KEEP US GOING, MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING. SIMPLE, REWARDING, EVERYDAY, TINY ENJOYMENTS, THAT GO OVERLOOKED, TOO MUCH! Glen 

No comments:

Post a Comment