website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

WORD OF THE DAY "APPALLED"

I'm so appalled at everything, I must write about it. I am listening to the radio as I'm driving my truck, usually I turn the sound down because I just don't want to hear the news, it's always bad and they ain't one damn thing this old man can do about it. For some unexplainable reason I didn't in the early A M of the morning. I listen to the world news all death destruction and worse than that, political!!! I listen to the local and it was the same shit around here. To add insult to injury even the weather report was guess what? Bad, snow in the forecast after I thought springtime was here after them early spring time flowers were a-blooming and the trees was about to bud out. I said to myself, "self what the ???? is going on here." Out of 10 stories both world and local all the sons-a-bitches are BAD. I must of known somehow I was going to write this story "Appalled" caused I counted them sons-a-bitchin stories. There ain't no wonder were all frenzied and disjointed all the time, cause all we hear is Bad shit. Look at  the front page of any newspaper across the country and what kind of news is it "BAD." Uh huh!!! What do you think gonna be on the front page tomorrow, yep! Before a Politician even opens his mouth what-ta you think they gonna say, bad you betcha. We have been brainwashed soo much, we have forgotten what is good and what is baaad! We ain't damn goats are we? We are being led to slaughter and we don't even know it! Well I make my delivery and get me some M & M's to make them appalling feelings go away. One bag didn't even take the edge off. I reckon maybe one pound might of helped, maybe, I'm not sure of anything anymore. I get back to work only to find out I must work over. Hell yeah I'm so frickin appalled at everything now just hang my ass. I leave work my ass is dragging and I can't shake the appalled thing. I go home and read a few Blogs to calm me down, but nooo, it wasn't meant to be. I see this video called "F ya all" and a fuse blows in my brain. This is the most appalling thing of the day, woo wee, I am mad as hell and I ain't a churchgoer. This is absolutely the over the top type of mental mayhem that is destroying the very fabric of our society, and it is being done in the name of God!!! Man oh man I'll have to take a nerve pill to sleep tonight. 
IF I DON'T WRITE THIS APPALLING POST AS IT IS FRESH IN MY MIND I WOULD NOT FEEL AS I DO RIGHT NOW. LUCKILY I CAN GO TO SLEEP AND DREAM OF A BETTER WORLD AND WRITE SIMPLE FUN STUFF WHICH IS WHAT I WANT MY POST TO BE ABOUT, UNTIL NEXT TIME, GOODNIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment