website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Who wears short shorts!

I've always been a believer that people should dress appropriately where age is concerned. You know what I'm talking about. With age bodies just change, no matter how much exercising and proper eating age starts showing everywhere. It's just a sad fact. I have nothing but respect for the ones that have a healthy exercise and eating program. I never did and I'll die a fat old man. That being said the secret to dressing appropriately no matter your age or size is extremely important. If you have a young tight body then you can wear anything. ( If I had a young tight body I'd wear nothing! ) Maybe I should not feel this way but I drive in the evening down a widely traveled road a very popular destination for families and bicyclist, it has a real nice sidewalk. Well the point is I see this older woman. I try not to notice her, it's impossible because being summer her colors are very bright. I find her choice of shorts distasteful for a woman of her age. I apologize for that but that's my opinion. You know what they say about opinions don't you. "Opinions are like assholes everybody has one!" Hahaha!

I would never of thought to write about this except I have seen her many times this summer and it has stuck in my mind, I wish it did not! I tell myself "heah" if she's okay with it why do I give a rats ass?"

On the flip side I have seen parents allowing their young daughters to wear the same type shorts which I also find inappropriate and the parents should know better! I reckon I'm old fashion and should get with the times but if the child is not taught better then she cannot understand. No I'm not saying women of all ages should not wear shorts there is a point of being to short. A grandma type should not wear those tight short shorts. A teenager should understand she is still going to be just as cute but have a little more respect.

Yes everybody has their opinions. I'm from another era, most days I'm not terrible happy about that fact either! Todays world moves too fast for me, I don't feel like I fit in, nor do I want to. I see so much that I don't understand and too old, to want to try. I read articles and question why? Complications seems to be the way of the world, a normal process trying the patience of even the patient. I suppose that's why there are so many on anti-depressant drugs and use illegal ones.

Simple common sense solutions never go out of style. I tire of even talking let alone trying to explain anything to anybody. It's like I'm speaking a foreign language. Everybody is preoccupied with their own little world and listen only to what they want to hear.

YESTERDAY I WAS WALKING INTO MY SUPERMARKET, LOW AND BEHOLD WAS A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF A LANE PUNCHING IN SOMETHING ON HIS PHONE OR PLAYING POKEMON OR JUST PLAIN STUPID! THE CAR BEHIND HIM SHOWED EXTREME PATIENCE. HE WALKED FOR A GOOD WAYS NEVER BOTHERING TO USE THE SIDEWALK OR GET TO THE SIDE. THIS OLDER MAN WAS IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD,  HE'LL BE BUG JUICE ONE DAY IF HE DOESN'T USE HIS FRICKING HEAD!  

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you and I think a lot alike about this subject. There comes a time when women need to accept their age. There are nice clothes out there for older ladies that look good, not frumpy clothes, very stylish and at the same time appropriate. A woman who tries to dress like she is 20 when she is 50 and beyond, just looks stupid. In my opinion of course !

    I've been luck with four daughters that they have always for the most part dressed very modestly. I am always amazed to see girls walking out of school with their butt cheeks hanging out of those short shorts. I'm surprised they allow it in school.

    But to be fair, there are boys and men who need to learn to dress right too. I hate seeing a mans underwear with his pants hanging around his thighs !! Anyway, enough of my opinion.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete