website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

PeOpLe!!!

Hello friends, what's new in your neighborhood? My neighborhood is still the same, peaceful, just the way I like it. It's not Mr. Rogers Neighborhood by no means. "Does anybody out there remember Mr. Rogers?" I reckon the world is still the same, I sure wish that some of the bad things would magically disappear. It'll never happen though, will it? We can pray all we want but it'll remain the same.

I'm going to give you the answer to what's wrong with the world?  "PEOPLE!"  Ah, ha, ha, funny right? The animal kingdom has structure built in, instinct. I've seen many documentaries describing how the animal kingdom operates.

Many people go by their own standards, while most follow basic moral guidelines, obeying the laws of the land, working hard, raising children. These plain folks, cannot understand how the despicable, money grubbing individuals sleep at night! Money Grubbers, worship money, that's their God, basic simple folk pray to God to get by.

It's a sad fact that modern families just don't work out, hard to raise a family with only one parent and a one parent income. Sheesh! Even if you have both parents with both working giving their all to be good parents, there is no guarantee when Johnny goes to school and hangs with undesirables. Johnny hopefully has the foundation to succeed!

Education is the key to breaking the bonds that hold our children back. That also goes back to lack of parents or parental skills. Too many teenagers having children following in their mother's footsteps, getting on welfare and never getting off. Too many uneducated parents that probably cannot assist their children with homework. I cannot blame the child if the parents are illiterate do I say this? trash!
Sorry but it goes on and you know it does!

I felt a rant coming as I started this post, I'm not sure I even have one in me right now, seems I summed up the problem with the title. Can it be so simple? Yes it can! It be the problem of fixing them! Can't be done, no way, no how, impossible!!!

I read a piece in the paper that just floored me when I finished the article. Seems we now give Israel 3 bllion a year in aid and it's going up to 5 billion for 10 years?????? HUH!!!! They have been country since 1948 so why the hell are we giving them that kind of money? We could build our own walls with that!

I UNDERSTAND LITTLE IN LIFE, ESPECIALLY THE EVERYDAY WORLD I FIND MYSELF IN TODAY! I RECKON I KNOW THE ANSWER BECAUSE IT'S ISRAEL! BEST LEAVE IT AT THAT!  I HAVE A FRIEND THAT COULD SHED MORE LIGHT ON THAT IF HE CARES TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment