website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

"Bloody Hell"

If it wasn't for my wife and pets, I'd go fuckin' nuts. Can I say that NUTS?!?! Its my blog and I'll say it if I want to!

The House of Representatives are on vacation, holiday or something like that. That's something to celebrate on the Fourth Of July holiday. The set off fireworks early, didn't they? I don't know why I've gotten interested in politics, seems I could find something better to waste my time on! Well now,  I bloody hell would, if my body would allow, sheesh mowing grass and smoking grass whilst I be a mowin' is about all I can do anymore.

I watch too much television, but what's a worn out old man suppose to do when his joints sound like the Tinman on the Wizard of Oz. A can of oil won't help me none, I need some good pain pills and My Doctor won't prescribe them, I reckon I'll get me some good pain meds on my death bed heah? Always frost me balls. People that obey the laws and do what's right must pay the price and carry the burden of the abusers.

Several weeks ago I watched a documentary about drugs in America, this episode was in San Francisco. DAMN!!! Do thy ever have trouble with drugs, homeless, EVERYTHANG!!! Yikes I'll cross that city of as one to never visit in case I inherit some money!

Television advertisements have prescription drugs that'll cure every frickin thing that a Doctor and all the test at your local hospital can find wrong with you, AND your insurance will cover. Just like an automotive care center! They tell you all the conditions you have . . . Hell I already know I feel them, its called old, and worn out.

This evening on The Judge Judy show one of her guest brought up a fact that blew me away, Their talking about the Brexit poll and money was brought up about costing Britain something like 20 billion per year for their share of the European Union "BLOODY HELL!" Apparently like Washington is the capital of the U. S. A. Brussels is the center of the European Union.

( So that Judge Judy, is a firecracker, isn't she? )

I intended to an interesting point about money, the Elite and such, I felt as though I needed to set it up! Okay here goes, the guest said, "of the five richest counties in the United States, three are in Washington D. C. That fact latterly floored me for a second! Do you believe it?  BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been gone for several days. Picked up my grandson and then went to visit a friend of mine in Virginia. It was nice to get away and not read a thing or watch the news or listen to any of the current crap that is going on in this world.

    ReplyDelete