website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Another find mess! CAUTION!

CAUTION1 Reading this post may be hard on your IQ or not if you're a regular to Glen View!!!!

I have to putt . . . putt . . .  putter around about something or the other to get going. I let me mind wind down and my body almost ready for bed, thenn I attempt to bring something out of the depths to write. At this point in my not so busy day I'm mind numbing nuts, yeah! yeah! yeah! I thought buying a new computer may class up my act. Sorry, I got a be me, I got a be me. One would think at my age one would know whom one is, wouldn't one? I be one who has never known! I do know that I'm a man of differerent mindsets. I'll never be able to explain what I mean. Oh . . .  am I still typing I, thought I was just thinking to myself! Well I was thinking to myself, butt I reckon  my mind and fingers are starting to work together, OH MY! another fine mess I find myself in, oh my! Lord have mercy on this poor late arrival to keyboarding and computering! Sure as hell is not going to stop this old Roger codger, I have found myself in worst predicaments in my life, I think! Me memory is not as sharp as it once was. Well now, I reckon I don't really recall how sharp it was, because I, I, I, - I - yi -yi -yi- yi!  Oh no! is my new computer a failing me?  Hell no! that just be me a testing it out. Got to break it into how I think.

PARDON ARE YOU FOLLOWING WHAT I'M TYPING? IF YOU ARE?  WELL NEVERMIND.

Now back to the regular unscheduled, seldom, used part, hope you don't mind? There is an old saying in cards "you have to play the hand your dealt." Dah, well yeah, just another one of them useless sayings inside my pasture up top, waay up top and in the back, next to the automatic oiler that was sent to Mexico!

Dag nap it! I plum forgot where I was, or meaning what I were a sayin'. Shite!

My brain is sending a message thru shock therapy, ah , ah, ah, uwe, we! that feels good. Oh yeah I was attempting to reconfigurate my 'plaining of mindsets.         

Mindset, " I got, I got, my mind set on you."   Once again SORRY, a few words of an old song reverberating because there is no oiler to quiet me brain parts.

I'm a gonna going into some sic-ol-ogy, you know, ( psychology ) stuff now. Are you ready, because I don't want to get into too deep and be over your head. I'm already in way over may head and have to ride this sucker out!

My mind is all over the place, I can't control it, no sir my mind has a mind of its own, it won't take directions from me! I get pissed off sometimes, I be a tryin' to ponder on something that seemed real important and then me mind will change the mind channel. I have a heap O trouble, a stayin' focused.
At this very moment it just checked itself out, you might know I be trying to understand me, and what makes me . . . ME, and it checks out.

ONE OF MANY PIECES TO MY PUZZLE AND I KNOW, I AINNA, GONNA, LIVE A, LONG ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT!     

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, and I didn't quite figure out what you were trying to say, but enjoyed the read anyway. You always make me smile, or chuckle or laugh real hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I wasn't trying to say anything, this is actually how my mind works. I wrote exactly as my mind thought, SCARY as hell ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I don't know about scary, interesting maybe. My mind doesn't work quite right either and it gets worse the older I get !!

    ReplyDelete