website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Done With The Workin' Shite!

Another visit to the Doctor today. There never going to end. Can't keep my blood thickness in the normal range. Hell that's cause I ain't NORMAL! I do not know anybody that's normal! So why should any test we take be normal? Seems me blood thickness level is all over the charts! I reckon it be a good thing that I got some kind of a filter do-hickey-thing-a-ma-bob hooked up inside of me. I think of it as like a fuel filter on your automobile. Something comes through that shouldn't it stays in the filter and don't screw up your engine or make it run rough. Err, in me case a blood clot stopping me heart. So I be better than ever like a new filter in yer Hyundai Sonata. Damn whaaaaaaaaaat technology we have today! I cannot remove it till my blood stays a consistent, consistency. Hell. I don't want it removed! Leave er in a few years and put in a new one, with all the technology, keep er in! If I would of had me one of them filters I would not of had the problem you know of passing out tuning blue not breathing and such!  I was charged many times with them shock-yer-ass-back-to-life-paddle-electrical-thing-a-ma-bob's.

Heart's good, blood pressure's good, I feel pretty good overall, 'cept I think I'm done with this working stuff. I'm not starting over again at my age. The mental strain has already taken much toil, and the situations that pert-nert finalizes this old man of recent months has added a couple shovels full of dirt on my newly dug grave. Don't want nor need the hassles and struggles of doing the right thing anymore, when others don't. I'm a dying breed too close to that on September, 17 of this year. I found myself able to return from the physical adventures of almost planted six feet under in my local city cemetery.

Please do not fool yourself we old uns are a dying breed. We were taught values, work ethics, loyalty, trust and all the necessary common sense tools to survive in our world. Todays world is different, different in good or bad I will hold judgment on.

I FEAR THE ADVANCEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY, IS DESTROYING THE LATEST GENERATIONS, BECAUSE I THINK THE INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY WAVE HAS HIT US TOO HARD, TOO QUICKLY AND OUR MINDS, OUR VALUES, WHAT HAS MADE US WILL CONSUME AND DESTROY. NOT AN EASY PILL TO SWALLOW AND I DON'T SAY THAT WITH PLEASURE. I HAVE WORKED ALMOST 50 YEARS AND HAVE WITNESSED THE GOOD AND THE BAD. I'M JUST ANOTHER OLD MAN PUT OUT TO PASTURE HAVING DONE HIS JOB WITH HEAD HELD HIGH.

VALUES, FAMILY, WORK ETHICS, HONESTY AND SO ON AND SO FORTH ARE NEEDED TO CARRY ON, TO EACH GENERATION. MAN I'M NOT FEELING GOOD ABOUT WHAT I'VE WITNESEED IN THE LATER STAGES OF MY LIFE.

"HOW CAN I SAY THAT?" I'm sorry to say I witnessed the same thing I experienced in my working life and everyday business dealings in a hospital. That sums it up for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment