website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Old Man And The Sea!

I fear . . . the wind, has perished. The un-escapable wind has sent my sails a fluttering through thick and thin, well over sixty years ya see. I find myself adrift, without load. Lost somewhere in the world of money, over souls. How does it feel? Lonely, extremely lonely! A ship without a flag riding my mast,current heading seems no where.  Adrift, no purpose. Shall the stars guide me, giving the wisdom of the universe, all cultures behold such beauty of the starry skies containing infinite wisdom. Wow! I wish some of that wisdom. I'd be so smart, if I only had just the tiniest fraction. Knowledge of certainty is so much more valuable than all the opinions garnered through a lifetime of all.

I am but, an old man adrift, the continents so full of people contains righteousness that makes little sense to me. The ones in power, lead without heart, driven by money. My heart was slain, after it had already stopped. Several months after my heart heals, as my mind and body returns to near normal, a massive downpour rains on my parade. While healing the reality of true business takes me down again.

After once more regaining my balance, the old man can now see, in the lonely sea of wayward souls, sent there not by their, fault rather the ones that have power over us. I shall take the path offered me. My stream has been long and curvy filled with numerous obstacles that has taught me life in a nutshell. We cannot control what life deals us but we can control how we deal with it.

FOR ITS NOT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, IT'S WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME, AS IN THE ONES IN CHARGE, IT'S WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME TODAY! THEIR LOSS IS MY GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROWING OLDER MEANS DIDDLY-SQUAT UNLESS YOU CAN TAP INTO THE LIFETIME OF LIVING. I'M FROM ANOTHERE ERA WHERE LOYALTY ONCE MEANT SOMETHING.

Please don't feel sad for me, I will feel better than yesterday, today and much better in all the tomorrows to come. I shall join the "Life of Riley", enjoying this Christmas in ways I've not, in 20 years. The Christmas shows and regular holiday movies are making life feasible once again and wanted in ways I've not, in a long time.

I HAVE LIVED A LIFETIME AFTER GIVING ANOTHER SHOT SINCE SEPTEMBER 17 th, OF THIS YEAR. LIFE HAS HIT ME HARD, AS SEEMS A LIFETIME OF TRUE PERSPECTIVE ALMOST LOST THIS OLD BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment