website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Days Come, The Days Go

The days, they come, they go

Never . . . do we know, what tomorrow brings

Good, bad, once in awhile ugly . . .

We have no choice, we must see them through

Hopefully, peaceful sleep, sweet dreams

Shall make the next day brighter, than those before

Thoughts mirror our current attitude of the heart

Thoughts devour, if we allow

Thoughts can hold our head high

Aye . . . thoughts 

Thoughts addressed, through the heart carry more value

Than ones, in the heat of the moment

THE TIMES OF TRIALS ARE SO TRYING. DO WE USE THEM AS A BUILDING BLOCK FOR THE FUTURE? DO WE GIVE UP?

I SHALL TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. MY BATTLES BEHIND ME I LIVE FOR PEACE.

I HAVE NEVER KNOWN, TRUE PEACE, AT TIMES IT SEAMED REACHABLE, ONLY TO ELUDE ME, LIKE A PINATA.

SOME, SEEM TO HAVE FOUND PEACE WITHIN A MAKE BELIEVE WORLD. I DO NOT LIVE IN A MAKE BELIEVE WORLD. I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I SHALL CONTINUE BEARING MY THOUGHTS, SOUL. HEART. I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION WORDS, RATHER THE RELEASE OF WORDS THROUGH MY HEART, SHALL GET ME THROUGH WHAT LIES AHEAD.

THIS FORMAT I COME TO YOU NOW ON, WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE USED AS A DIARY OF SORTS. THE MIND CLEANSING CAME ABOUT BECAUSE I HAD TO LEARN TO TYPE. SEVERAL YEARS LATER IT MAY SAVE ME AS I STRIKE THE PINATA EVEN BLIND SIDED AND WANT THE GOODIES IT CONTAINS.

I BEGIN A NEW CHAPTER, AFTER LIFE ALTERING EVENTS. TO SEEK OUT NEW WORDS, PHRASES, STORIES WHERE I'VE NOT GONE BEFORE.
 



1 comment:

  1. I don't think being human, and living in the world we live in, and with the uncertainty of life, that we can live in a constant state of peace of mind. But those moments when we have peace, are what I cherish and the trials I think make us stronger and teach us lessons about ourselves, our own strength and endurance and also the state of our heart. We can grow bitter or we can realize that we made it through whatever came our way and know that life can throw us all kinds of crap, but we can rise above it.

    ReplyDelete