website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

One More Day!

Got through another day today. Sometimes it seems that's all I have. A daily ritual of somewhat boredom. I have no desire to tackle anything therefore I'm not productive. Is living productive. Cooking dinner, doing laundry, going to the supermarket, where I find nothing super, being productive?

It's supposed to be -14 tonight and I could only find one of my gloves today. the daytime temperature was only 11 degrees with the north wind howling "brr, brr, cold!" So one of my hands was snuggly warm and the other was in my coat pocket. Well now, I thought "this may work on a sunny day with the warmth of the sun in my reasonably warm, Mercury, but . . . I may need both hands, therefore both gloves before winters over. " (smart ain't I?) Funny it's the coldest day of the year and I had me the hankering, fer chocolate milk! (hankering means, desire, want, I need some chocolate ya know!) OH! by the way gasoline be $2.15 here in the middle of the Midwest. Who would of a thunk it? (yes I meant to say thunk! Got to watch me now I'm feeling a mite high, I fixed a pot o chili and just consumed a bowl!"

Where the hell was I now, I plum forgot! Oh, oh, oh! I did watch Doc Phil. You can bet your arse there be people crazier, fucked up a heap more than me! Doc Phil needs him a Doc Phil House in every city in the U. S. of A. heah! The one thing fer sure is, I can see why there be so many messed up children today. Because there's so many one parent families, yet both parents are fucking nuts. I'll preside over the Doc Phil House in my city.

What the world needs now besides LOVE BABY, is truth! Must be the food and water consumed today, every body be fucking nuts. Remember now I'm only a few months out of the workforce, I seen it first hand and still see it in my little world! EVERYBODY . . . knows everything . . . They don't know diddly!

Okay I seen Doc Phil a long time ago on the Oprah when he was a consultant for Oprah over the remark she made about beef. Yeah . . .  somebody got thier panties in a pinch about what she said! Well now Doc Phil was liked by the big O, and he was on her show. What I liked about this here good old boy from Texas was he told these crazy arse people what he thought! He cut to the chase. Well now that's what I like. If somebody be fucked up, don't give them a lifetime of once a week one hour sessions, or crazy pills. Hit them betwixt the eyes with the truth baby!!! Tell them the truth, let them cry, pout, throw hissy fits, and get over it! NO, modern therapy ainna workin' baby!!!! If it is, why we got so many fucked up people? I say three strikes and you're out baby! Don't keep on makin' babies . . .  to be further fucked up! Makes no sense to a once brain dead old man!

I been a watchin' some shows like Bar Rescue and so on and so forth. Many shows be on where a smart person goes and helps straighten out a hotel, bar, restaurant so on and so forth, ya see. Well to cut to the chase, the people owning, running, managing be fuckin' stupid. They cannot manage, are dumber than Owl shite! Another words, "they ain't got no common sense!!!"

SO TO MY RECOLLECTING, AS AN OLD MAN NO LONGER IN THE WORK FORCE, THE MOST BASIC THING MISSING IS THERE BE NO COMMON SENSE ANY MORE. AN ALIEN SPACE SHIP, SURR-NUFF DONE SWEPT DOWN AND FUCKED WITH EVERYBODY'S MIND. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT!!!   Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Funny you talk about people who should stop making babies. Lately there have been lots of crazies in this state and others killing their children. One just this week threw his little five year old daughter off a bridge . She didn't live of course. I just had a conversation with my daughter about how some people should not be allowed to breed.

    Gas here is $2.26 but I think it is lower over in Orlando. Who would have "THUNK" it is right hahaha. I just wonder how long this will last. Hopefully awhile.

    Yes, doing all those things you mentioned above is being productive. Those are things that have to get done and someone has to do them. I know it is hard after all the years working to suddenly NOT be working, but I think you will find ways to fill the time and maybe new ways to be productive.

    Good to see you back posting Glen :-)

    ReplyDelete