website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sometimes, I Could Just Cry!

I wish to try the old meditation thing. I'll close my eyes take several deep breaths and type whatever comes to the forefront of my brainfront. (Oh crap I just did it again!)

 Red underlining on me new word brainfront. This here Hewie Picardo ain't seen noo-body like me! It's going to spontaneous combust. You know! Ever heard of spontaneous human combustion? Ya haven't, well look it up!

Now . . . where was I? Lookee there here I be asking you. Am I crazy or what? You don't really have to answer that I'm just funning with you.

You've heard the phrase "speaking out loud," er at least I hope you have OR what I'm about to say will mean diddly-squat!

Well I'm going to pretend I'm speaking out loud, only through me fingers through the wires, through the satellites and back to you wherever yee be. Ain't that mind blowing you can even pick me up off them satellites through a wireless connection something or the other.

Gonna try the silent meditation thing bout now before I blow a whole post and say nuthin! (Damn red underlining SOB!) Now calm down Glen don't want to fry another synapse! Okay please stay tuned, if I fall to sleep, well I reckon I'll try again tomorrow. (HAHAHAHAHA)

I tried deep breathing but that ain't a working tonight my mind be a racing faster than before, Much more of that and me brain will spontaneously combust. That makes about as much sense as spontaneously human combustion.

I went to Taco Hell after work, um, um, um. I love them soft taco supremes.

Work was Work Hell. (Right about now your thinking did that old fart mean to say Taco Hell, yep!)

Let's play, which synapse is working tonight.

I hate Mondays. Always have. After a weekend off, of relaxing. (Well I'll be dang. I don't think I've ever used off of, together before.)

That's cute,  off of. Let's make a new word tonight, offof.  But what does it mean? I'll use my new word in a sentence. Old Glen is offof his rocker. YEAH! Means call 911 Glen is thinkun, HIS WAY! (LORD HAVE MERCY!) Also we could say "Glen's a tad off kilter," you know me brain is missing a few cylinders in me engine. (Ha, ha, ha, now tell me where else are you gonna find this kind of fun, or insanity?)

To change the tune. Work has been strange recently. More so than normal and believe me when I say, where I work, ainna, normal! SOMEHOW . . . I say somehow, I get myself into unusual situations. Apparently like a moth to a flame, a moron (that be me) don't know when to keep me mouth shut and when to say no! I find myself back on the nightshift, after fighting to get the job I wanted on days, and proving I could do the job, here I is, back where I's started! (Oh shite, done went and created me a new word I's.) Well now, we lost several people including a boss and they asked me to go back and help out, and train some new-uns. (Uns be ones, only member know I usin my own words)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a full moon tonight, so I rode around after me taco's, Damn . . . the damp coolness was refreshing, maybe rehabilitating is a better word. This is my favorite time of the year, I must explain. I have found nothing more relaxing than getting off work. Fill my belly and relax, the sweet smell of corn in the heart of farmland is like non other. Me and my old dog Aussie Blue, or Punky as I called her would burn many a gallons of fuel, just relaxing this way. It's not quite the same and I rarely do it now. I miss her terribly, she was the best friend I ever had. Kinda funny how one can get so attached to someone who can't carry a conversation with you. Believe me when I say she read my emotions better than any human. She's forever in my heart.

I had one of my hearing aids in and turned the volume all the way up. The windows are down as I ride slowly through the cornfields. Damn the nighttime noise was loud. Crickets, bullfrogs, many unidentifiable sounds, since I normally don't have my hearing aid in while riding around. I stop at a crossroad with corn all about, I step outside my van and turn the engine off,  I swear I could hear the snap. crackle. pop of the corn stretching from the recent rain. The trials and tribulations of work and life disappeared. MAN SOMETIMES LIFE IS SO DAMN GOOD. SOMETIMES I COULD JUST CRY!  Goodnight, until I visit you again. Glen

2 comments:

  1. I can picture you standing outside your van just basking in the nighttime sounds. I know how you always loved that time of the night by the things you would write.

    So how long will you be on night shift and do you like being on it again, or are you ready to return to days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep playing with language forms like you do. Many famous writers have and it can produce a communication that mere technically correct prose cannot. Case in point, Joyce's Ulysses. Here's Molly's soliloquy:

    "...as a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes."

    Our favorite 'stream of consciousness' rears its wonderful head.

    ReplyDelete