website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, January 21, 2011

(SHORT RUNS) FINE DINING & ROBBIE & THE HOOD

          We went to my favorite restaurant for Sunday Dinner. There is nothing tastier than a free meal  when the last time the restaurant screwed up. You see the last experience was a Christmas gift card and the order was to go. So if you are following my rambling the first meal was free and they had trouble processing their own gift card. Computer problems running amuck. So my Missy tells them "my order has been sitting on the counter for quite some time and probably is cold." (She a sly fox ain't she.) The manager comes out and apologizes, gives us two free dinners and a coupon for a free appetizer. This is the type of customer service that makes it the busiest restaurant in town.      
          We always make it an early dinner or lunch otherwise you have to wait. When a fat man like me is hungry, I'm not going to wait for my vittles. Remember the first meal was free and they screwed up and the second meal was free. I can honestly say that was the best free, free meal I have ever sunk my choppers into.   
          Now that I have food out of my system I want to talk about this very successful restaurant but from a completely different view you will receive only on Glen View. All the waitresses and waiters are young. They are mow-docking (sorry my hillbilly slang is coming through, it means moving on, very busy.)
          You don't see any of them low-riding jeans on the young men here. Hallelujah!!! "Butt" ha, ha, ha (I can't resist myself because I know where I am going with this.) Them young women and the way they fill out their jeans!!! Is this why it is called fine dining!!!

                                                          ROBBIE & THE HOOD
         
          Remember the movie Edward Scissorhand with Johnny Depp. I know someone that reminds me of that character or maybe it is Edward Scissorhand's hair, I'm not sure. Seriously folks would I kid you! "I hope to shout" says Granny. "You pulled my leg many a time as a young-in to get out of a-whoopin." (Thanks a lot Grandma, how long have you been living in my brain?) "Honey child I am your Guardian Angel as well as your Guardian Grandma. Without me you would of been flushed down the pooper a long time ago."
          Robbie has hair that is moussed up or messed up. He has extremely thick hair and they seem to individually stick up in an unique way. I was teasing him just they other day and asked him, do they act as antennae." He is a smart good natured young man. "Okay, okay, okay already what about the fricking hood" asks Joe Pesky. Oh yeah, I think he is an Alien. One day Robbie comes to work with an infection in both of his jaw sockets. His jaws were swollen pretty darn noticeable. Remember his unusual hair or antennae as In My Favorite Martian. Robbie has deep dark eyes, add the swollen jaws and he represents the classic Alien face. So imagine Robbie without the hair. I believe his hair is just a distraction, thinking no one will see his disguise.
          As far as the hood goes it always lays over his left shoulder. Never the right shoulder, never the center. I believe it is a signal to all the left hooded "Bros" from his planet.   

I THINK OF BITS AND PIECES OF SILLY RAMBLINGS THAT COME TO ME AS AWAKE DREAMS AS I WORK. IT'S MY WAY OF COPING WITH THE MUNDANE. I KEEP A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE THEM DOWN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE ON GLEN VIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment