website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

GLEN BOB'S NEIGHBORHOOD

          As far as The State of The Union Address, BLAH! BLAH! AND MORE BLAH!!!
          I have found out, I am anemic, something about blood cells not carrying enough oxygen. WOW! That must explain my weirdness, hallucinations and everything that is wrong in my penthouse.
          I have been stuck so many times with needles and so much blood removed since the new year, hell there ain't no wonder I'm anemic.
          I believe I should check into a clinic to wean myself off my medicines. I began taking blood pressure medicine 20 years ago. Seems one med led to another med and the side effect of all meds is weight gain. "AMEN BROTHER" If the medication is suppose to work wonders like the Drug manufactures advertising says, why after 20 years and a shit load of meds is Glen Bob's damn blood pressure still high.
          I felt as good as I had in many years until I made the mistake of getting a flu shot and one week later a tetanus shot, 3 days after my last shot I began a down hill battle that ended with Glen Bob here in the hospital. I find out I'm anemic this week, wow with all the meds and flu/tetanus shots old Glen Bob's body went into shock. Seems a no brainer to me.
          I see conniving conspiracy type crap going on here. The Pharmas want you addicted to drugs the same as illegal drugs. Take a healthy yong man with borderline blood pressure give him meds which create side effects. Over time we create a client for life and all the future problems. The most "asinine" thing is I still have high blood pressure.
         My Doctor says "you need to lose weight and exercise more. "I counter by saying "the damn meds has screwed me up and caused significant weight gain. If I get through 8 hours of physical work on my feet with a bad back, bad knee and arthritic shoulder, I go home and ice down."
         OPINION, MONEY IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS NOT MADE OFF OF HEALTHY PEOPLE. JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY IS TO BE MADE. THE CONSPIRACY IS TO CREATE PEOPLE'S DEPENDENCE FOR MEDICINE AND ALL THE OTHER HEALTH CARE RELATED CRAP!
          MY BUD TIMSTER OVER AT HOW DARE I MAY HAVE MORE TO ADD TO MY SIMPLISTIC AND SHORT OPINION. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY AND THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE MONEY IS IN HIS AREA OF EXPERTISE. GIVE EM HELL TIMSTER!    Glen Bob

1 comment:

  1. Along with your medical sufferings, you seem to have fallen prey to that age-old misconception(as many of us have) that the medical world actually cares about your health. In the words of of Saint Carlin:"they don't care about you...they don't give a f*** about you..." Somehow medicine became a for-profit endeavor somewhere back in the 60's. And they have a bottom line. As if the supply of ill people must be constantly increased to produce more profits for elitist doctors, big pharma...etc.
    It is tough to approach it with this understanding however, when our own health lies in the balance, because we don't possess the knowledge required to heal ourselves. They know this...and it makes the payments on their summer-home. You know me...when I see profit motive placed above truly human concerns, I look for the jew. He is always there.

    ReplyDelete