website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Butt and Buttsier!!! and a lot more!

Friends, friends, friends. Since I almost expired, and currently still ticking way past my expiration date, of September, 17, 2014. You're asking, "what happened?" I'll make it short for any new readers.

I walk out of the restroom at work, that's all I remember for 5 days, seems a blood clot done a little number on my lungs and heart. I was blue and life jumped back into me from the help of my fellow workers. I was given CPR by two of them, ( It was the old fashion way, ) The former soldier did mouth to mouth and told me much later "that I was the only man he had ever put his lips on!" As my grandmother would say  "God bless him!"  when the firemen arrived they fired me back up with the Frankenstein electricity paddles, not once, but twice. On the way to the hospital the paramedics fired me up two more times. One more time at the hospital, my battery was charged like the energizer bunny. The hospital was afraid my fall may of cracked my skull. My wife said recently  "the damage was done before the fall!"  That's kind a funny!!!

Anyhow for whatever, reason I'm still alive and kicking. Apparently it wasn't my time, others tell me
there's a reason. That opens up another post I shall visit another day.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I happen upon many stories, that cannot be true, we know we cannot believe everything we hear or read. The following story I believe is true, it's sad and shows how some people make incredibly bad decisions, but a life should not be lost for that!

I was channel surfing, and happened upon a program called American Greed, titled 'Butt Enhancement.' I kid you not. I don't have to make stuff up! I flip by the channel and a couple seconds later my mind caught with my finger. Me brain did a, hey what?, "that didn't say what I think it said did it!" But it did! Women were making their butts BIGGER. I can't make these kind of butt jokes up. First off why would women want their butts bigger, some have mighty good size butts already! My brain can't lock onto that scenario. Then I remember reading where a woman was injecting tire sealant into women's buttocks to make them bigger. Just an useless unneeded thought that stuck in my mind, that will never come to the forefront, but the bulb was still lit, so is it true or false, one never knows, although I did read that in more than one place. I certainly never believe everything I read, unless it's in the National Enquirer. [ place smile here ]

So there was this black women, ( I gots to say this one thing, blacks usually have bigger butts, so why would they want, even bigger derrieres, beats me! ) wants her butt, bigger . . . I don't know! The commentator was talking about how it had become the rage, I must of missed that! He went on to mention Kim Kardashian and a couple other personalities that made it popular. Well now what I didn't know that it was actually happening, plastic surgeon or butt Doctors were actually making the buttocks bigger. That shows you I'm from the Midwest and out of touch with many things, but in this case I don't care. Although I did ask myself once, what made Kim Kardashian's butt so  . . . unusual. I reckon she had some butt injections from the butt Doctors! They did not look natural and for my two cents worth, I never understood the appeal! I reckon you can get anything made bigger out there, so sad!

So this woman wants her butt bigger. During the program they keep showing a woman that looks like they glued basketballs on her butt! Was that disproportional butt an example of what them silly ass women want to look like, or was it meant to get a laugh? I'm serious I don't know! Wowza, why??? 

This woman found someone called Nurse Garner that offered to enhance the gluteus, to its maximus! That Nurse Garner was a story in herself. She was a 6 foot 3 inch transgender, who was greedy, that's where the title American Greed comes in.

There's tragedy in may ways here. Poor decision making process, greed. Nurse Garner by the way she wasn't a nurse. Nurse Garner was making a lot of money working out of her house doing twenty butt injections a day, for $1500.00 each. She was injecting these women with industrial grade silicone, bought by the gallon from your hardware store!

The woman the article was about died from the silicone getting into her bloodstream. The police investing gated and found another victim that also died at the hands of Nurse Garner. Garner was not charged, but served time for other reasons, in this case.

THIS POST IS WAS INTENTIONALLY MADE FUNNY IN CERTAIN AREAS, I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF!

THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY OUT THERE TO MAKE A FAST EASY BUCK. THESE TYPE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORALS, THEY EXIST TO PREY UPON THE GULLIBLE WHO DON'T ASK QUESTIONS AND DO NOT USE COMMON SENSE. IF IT WAS UP TO ME THEY WOULD BE HUNG UP IN OUR OVERLY CROWDED PRISON YARDS FOR ALL TO SEE.

UNFORTUNATELY, THE CONMEN KNOW THEY WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE TO PRACTICE THEIR DISPICABLE TRADE ON. THE FLEECING IS UNCOMPREHENSIBLE TO A MAN WHO HAS WORKED HIS WHOLE LIFE, WITH LITTLE TO SHOW FOR IT! I HAVE NO COMPASION FOR THE LOW- BELLIES OF SOCIETY WHO PREY UPON THE PEOPLE WITH LACK NO COMMON SENSE!! UNFORTUNATELY THAT'S NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL, AND IF THE PARENTS DON'T HAVE IT, WELL WE'RE IN DEEP DOO-DOO!!!

WITH THAT BEING SAID IT'S NOT JUST THE LOW END CONMEN AND DRUG PUSHERS. I INCLUDE INTO THAT EQUATION THE ELITES ON WALL STREET!

WE COMMON PEOPLE ARE FUCKED EVERY DAY! SAD TO SAY BUT YOU KNOW ITS TRUE. WE SIMPLY WISH TO GET MARRIED RAISE A FAMILY, HAVE A ROOF OVER OUR HEAD, PROVIDING THE NECCESSITIES FOR OUR FAMILY. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO HOPE FOR? I USE TO THINK NOT, I'M NO LONGER SURE! AN EXAMPLE WHEN I WAS FORCED TO RETIRE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. I WAS MAKING THE SAME PAY, THAT I MADE IN 1987. THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR WAY BACK THEN, CLOSED ITS DOORS, COULD NO LONGER COMPETE WITH MEXICO'S WAGES. SADLY ENOUGH THE PLACE I RETIRED FROM IS NOW CLOSED!   SORRY MY MIND GETS TO BEATING AND I CANNOT TURN IT OFF, BELIEVE ME I WISH I COULD!!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I probably shouldn't have, but I had to chuckle at the comment your dear wife made. But I am seriously glad that you pulled through and are here today still writing and giving me a morning chuckle and though you don't realize it, a good dose of wisdom most days.

    It' is sad that so many people are not happy with themselves in so many ways. I know a few ladies who are back and forth to the plastic surgeon trying to stay young when all they are doing is making themselves look plastic. As for the big butts, WHAT?? Most of us women are trying to reduce the size of our butts. Hmmm, maybe they can pump some of the fat from mine and inject it into these ladies that want bigger ones !!

    As for the transgender nurse, well I best not comment because it would be a very politically incorrect observation, so I will only say, he/she must not have been happy with who they were either.

    I agree with everything else you said in this post .

    Excellent post by the way. Keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm practicing every day before I go to sleep,

    ReplyDelete