website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, November 10, 2014

THE SEARCH FOR INTELLIGENCE

My day to day routine is simple, too simple, sleep, take medicine, get some exercise, but be careful to not over do it, rest, visit my mother, basically make every new day a tad better than the day before, as I slowly get back into the flow of life.

My family, especially my wife have been truly wonderful during my period of downtime.

"Downtime," sheesh! I ain't no old machine, that breaks down and needs repairing from time to time!

Well now after a spell of a pondering ( that be a thinkin' ) upon it, I reckon I am an old machine! I've seen better days, but still can putter around and earn my livin', even if I had to walk with a cane!

"""I GOT D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N"""  (Is that good or bad? )

I'm not a goner, ( dead ) and have some things to prove, if only to myself. When I must stop, then, I'll be a dead for sure. Gotta keep plugging away!  Gonna stoke that old boiler fill with fuel for another go round, yes I am! Shoot for a few more Christmas Holidays, I love riding around looking at the houses all lite up in their finest. Still gives me the same warmth I felt as a kid. The child in me still liveth, I hope it never stops. My mind flashes the child like ways, better than the mind robbing stress of being a adult, with not one fricking thing we can do about it! Newspapers, evening news, news on my home page is all shite!

Apparently the ones in charge of all medias think we're eight year olds!

Where did that come from? I search for intelligence but find STUPIDITY!!!!

I have had plenty of time to kill, I have definitely killed it big time. I search for intelligence inside the boob tube, instead find a show called "Naked and Afraid!"

I search for documentaries and find "The Search for Bigfoot."  (Shaquille O'Neal is retired from basketball, leave him alone,) HAHAHA!

What is it with all these crime, autopsy shows? How many different ways can you show a dead, decaying body?

Reality shows, my ass! I live in reality baby, let them come film me at the factory I work in! It would work as a scared straight program for young ones to stay in school!

Some of these reality shows show millionaires living in mansions. How the hell is poor dumbasses like me supposed to identify with rich ass folks?

Rich ass spoiled women going out to lunch, getting their hair and nails done driving Mercedes. Give us poor folks a break, we drive American cars, shop and get our hair done at Super cuts, for twenty dollars, go to lunch at Taco Bell.

Moonshiners making moonshine in the hills, well golly! I don't give a rats ass!

Don't say too much for the intelligence of the Sheriff Department, who cannot catch them, the show is televised the    Duke's of Hazzard Deputies     can't find them!

I like The Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Documentaries, shows where I might learn something.
I like a good comedy, please tell me if you find one!!!! Occasionally I'll watch a movie, but the commercials ruin the story for me.

Speaking of commercials, I don't know why anybody would be sick or die! They have medicines that will cure everything, yeah! according to them nobody should ever be sick! After the late night pill pushing commercial, will be a commercial for Lawyers suing the drug industry, wanting you to call them.

DO YOU SEE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE MEDICINES? THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE AILMENT!      Goodnight, sleep tight, AND DON'T FORGET AN OLD MAN ( THAT BE ME ) HERE ON GLENVIEW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment