website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

ONE OF, THESE DAYS!

Happy Thanksgiving, unless you be Mr. Tom Turkey. I'm in a business that works all holidays. Yip-pee!

Sixteen degrees at my house as I type this. It's called winter . . . oops, winter's not suppose to be till December 21, I thought! Old man Winter's getting a head start, huh?

I try to stay away from the news, too depressing. Always deaths, fires, wars, Politicians, headline stuff. Information overload, be destroying us, and we don't even know it. There has always been wars, death, destruction, BAD NEWS! News is reported 24 hours a day, damn don't you get sick of it? Ain't no wonder I get more religious stations and home shopping networks on my free antenna than other channels. I reckon maybe their trying to take our minds off of the everyday tragedy of events that shape our minds. Oh yeah! Our minds are being shaped by shape shifters and we don't know it.

Think I'm crazy don't you? That's true! If the deadly rampages would be back page news, instead of front page news and repeated 24 hours a day, maybe just maybe these chronically deranged ones would not seek their few minutes of fame. Murders, drugs, fires, all bad things go on every friggin day. That's just a fact!. A sorry world we live  in, yes!   "Always has been!" The cavemen and all other numbskulls since the beginning of time have done terrible things.

I come across a program on T V the other night called Cheaters. This show is where our television producers have lead us in the modern world of monstrosity's, that fill our walls! I remember when we use to have family picture, paintings, books! I'm ashamed to be a member of the human race at times. So we're paying for hundreds of channels and what do we get for our money?   "Brainwashing trash!"

YES, I'M THANKFUL ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY, FOR A LOT OF THINGS. HAPPY TO HAVE HEALTH AND ABLE, TO WORK HOLIDAYS. WHAT I'M NOT THANKFUL FOR, IS THE BRAINWASHING SATURATION OF OUR MINDS. WE'RE BOMBARDED WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION, WE DON'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG, LET ALONE BE ABLE TO USE OUR OWN MINDS. IN THIS MODERN WORLD OF EVERYTHING, WITH INFORMATION OF THE WORLD AT OUR FINGERTIPS, WE'RE NOT BETTER OFF! OUR INDIVIDUALITY, IMAGINATION, CREATIVENESS, I. Q. WHERE IS THIS HEADED?   

I'm also thankful to be able to relax at the end of the day, by doing some mind cleaning, soul releasing/searching in this forum. Without this I fear I might just give up!

Oh my God! I cannot believe I wear my soul upon my sleeve and place it out there for all to read.

I'm thankful the most on this fine Thanksgiving day for the turkey I'm gonna eat.

I'm thankful for my gift of imagination.

I'm thankful for my gift of dreams. I'm truly a dreamer in a world where we need it most!

I'M GOING TO KEEP ON A PRACTICIN' UNTIL MY FINGERS CAN KEEP UP WITH WHAT LIES IN MY HEART, MY SOUL. MY IMAGINATION. ONE OF THESE DAYS IF I KEEP ON, KEEPIN ON, WELL . . . YOU AINNA SEEN NOTHIN YET!!!!

1 comment: