website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

THANK YOU!

I have something to say. I know . . . here we go again . . . and  . . . when don't I have something to say? I was talking to a young man/kid at work and I was commenting about somethun, urr, the other, I can't remember right off hand. (Shit! I can't remember what I did this morning before my nap!)

(((Okay! okay! okay! donna get yer underwear all pinched up at me! Oh! by the way I just love them cute little exclamation points. Now if I could use them !@#$ers properly! I best remind ya, I like to play with these here wurds. Yep, Issa knowsa I can't spell worth a hoot. Issa just loove to have me some fun and take you along for me madness. I had me a fine title for the day, The Creation of Addictions in The Modern World. Sheesh! Once I sit down at my keyboard my brain refused to listen, it went plum haywire, shut down like my computer does sometimes. Yep, all the red underlining will eventually run out of ink. It underlines everything! )))

(((((( ONE OTHER THING. I TRY TO GIVE A SENSE OF HOW MY MIND WORKS, EXCEPTIN, MY FINGERS CAN'T FOLLOW. WOWSA, IF MY FINGERS ONLY COULD.)))))

Well back to the first paragraph. The man/child/kid/somethun or the other said "you always have a comment!"

I say with a smart ass attitude, "Yep! but you never listen!"

I don't know if you have noticed! I have trouble staying focused!

Stopped at my favorite convenient store, bought $40 of gas, a soft drink and my all time favoritiest clocolate covered nuts. Ya know, we nuts just love our nuts. At 3 AM in the morning all we nuts and aliens are out. Don't tell me there are not aliens among us. I always see them at the sodie counter. They must have that sugar, ya see! Sugar and aliens go together like peanut butter and jelly. I hear what yer thinkin "Soo, I like sugar, that makes me an alien." Nah . . .  just an old fat man who likes soda pop and chocolate!

It might be, just me . . . but . . .I see some mighty . . .  strange ones, when I'm out at night. Yes I do! I'm getting so I don't want to leave the house. But I must pay taxes to reduce our national debt!!!  [ PLACE LAUGH HERE ] ((( I quacked myself up at that one!)))

I'm a thinkin, "Do other ones see what I see, or am I just plum nuts?" You may answer that question to yourself, I sure as hell ainna, gonna take a poll. I must need some new glasses or fingers, OR a larger damn keyboard. Do they make a larger size keyboard for senior citizens? Makes perfect sense to me. We old farts have arthritis, trouble seeing up close. Sure would make it much easier for me. Like the with bigger numbers cellphone. Once again, I know what your thinkin, "Crazy old fool!"

Nope don't have nothing important to say, just visiting with you for a few minutes. Although seems I may have discovered, or be able to explain what type of writing I do. They have to put labels on everything. Why? Hell I don't know! I don't get much past if someone is a dumass, when their a dumass!

What kind of writing do I do?

I never thought about it when I started posting. I'd just write a my stories and thoughts, a tryin to learn the keyboard. I'm an old man and never typed before. My friend said, "I do automatic writing." Huh? I look up automatic writing. Ain't no spirits writing through me, no way, no how! There's spirit writing, spiritual writing, I go HUH? WELL KNOW . . . I'D JUST WRITE WHATEVER BE ON MY MIND, OR FROM MY HEART. THEN I COME ACROSS THIS TERM "SOUL WRITING."  WELL NOW, I AINNA, GONNA, EVEN, LOOK THAT UP 'CAUSE IT SEEMS RIGHT.

I thank those of you from my soul that tunes in and read what old Glen be a thinkin today. Somehow, someway, some shape, or in some form, my dreams and my soul is tied to your's, and I wish to speak to you in a way never attempted before. My dreams are my pathway to survival, keeping me afloat in today's maddening world. Of that I feel certain!

With my dreams, I shall survive.

With those of you worldwide that dare to read this old man's, whatever it is, I will continue. I believe for every person that can write . . .  right, or "properly" as I calls it, are a million regular, soul searching, thinking, everyday individuals that are survivors, raising our children, working our asses off everyday. Good old boys and girls doing what's right, paying, and will continue paying our dues till the day we die, WE ARE THE REAL CITIZENS OF THE WORLD!

SO I'M PROUD AS A NEW PAPPA TO WRITE FOR ME AND YOU! FOR THOSE OF YOU, THAT CAN ONLY SEE MY MISTAKES, [ tongue sticking out ] Goodnight my friends and for those of you around the world "I'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!" Sweet dreaming until we meet again1 Glen . . . . .

SPECIAL THANKS TO A FORMER COWORKR PAL THAT HELPED MAKE GLENVIEW A REALITY. LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, WHAT YOU HELPED TO CREATE!  TO OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN WITH ME FOR AWHILE, I SALUTE YOU! A SURE SIGN OF MY RESPECT , , , ,. ,

1 comment:

  1. Well well, the prodigal Professor returns !! Good to see you back Glen. :-)

    ReplyDelete