website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, January 4, 2013

FISCAL CLIFF BY JOE PESKY!

                       Joe Pesky Speaks His Mind, (Have Mercy!!!)

Okay! Okay! Okay! The only thing I've seen, and I only read the pictures mind ya, is this term "fiscal cliff." What the @#$k be a "fiscal cliff?" The first thing I think of is procrastination! Putting anything of any importance off until the last minute. Examples, hating to do taxes. Wait until the last few days and rushing to complete them. Haphazardly completing them, mistakes are more likely to happen. Waiting until the day before Christmas to do your shopping. Oops, there out of the list you made two months ago! So you settle for these gifts that are only purchased by the last minute procrastinators, you know the ones I'm talking about, soap for a dope, home tool kit for the nut, who waits until the last minute, summer sausage even though it's winter!

Fiscal, smiscal, musical, yeeaah! They oughta make a musical about this physical cliff thing you know! Did I say physical? They should be given physicals by Witch Doctors in Borneo! I have no fricking idea what that means, they have me mad as hell, and... I reckon... I'll have to take it FOREVER AND MORE! That's what pisses me off you see!!! They lollygag around, driving around, in them chariots, of lobbyist gold! Damn I can't believe I said that! They make it look like their waging battle for US!  Them lobbyist be betting on what they can get them Re-po-ed Dumb-nuts to do for them! What the feck is a lobbyist anyhow?

LOBBYIST IS A PERSON, ACTING ON BEHALF OF A GROUP, WHO """TRIES""" TO GET LEGISLATORS TO SUPPORT CERTAIN MEASURES.

Now is that not, a pretty college definition? WE THE WORKING CLASS GET, GET, GET, GET (EXCUUUSE ME I'M LOOKING FOR THE PROPER WORD HERE!) (( What word enters your brain cells HUH???))

Reminding you, all you hard working, children raising people. There is this one little bitty, slightly, SIGNIFICANT, word from this definition! I WOULD DEFINE, IN MY, JOE ISA PESKY DICTIONARY IS... "WHOA IS A LOBBYING FOR WE THE PEOPLE?"

"Oh wait...WE THE PEOPLE, give all our money to these Fiscal Fellers for safe keeping, don't we? Sometimes I get confused!

FISCAL be relating to the 'PUBLIC TREASURE' or revenue.

Think about that for a moment! Key word here is r-e-l-a-t-i-v-e... do I, a graduate of,  F. U. University, more commonly referred to as The School Of Hard Knocks! Our motto is "We Get The Shit End Of The Stick!"

WELL MAYBE I UNDERSTAND IT NOW! YOU HAVE TREASURE, RELATIVES. SINCE BLOOD MEANS EVERYTHING.

WE THE PUBIC, ARE MERELY HARES, THAT GET SHAFTED, FISCALLY!!! THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU DON'T GET IT! I, A GRADUATE IN THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS, OF F. U. UNIVERSITY CANNOT HELP YA!!!

This message was brought to you today by, GlenView Sanitarium. Joe Pesky is one of many important no bodied permanent residents, residing here in GlenView! Reminder... We are an equal opportunity opinion Insane Asylum for the no bodies, we provide space, for the whatever is left of the formerly sane ones that roam here in Daisyville, a fictitious place.. pleease remember at all times any comment or OPINION of the no bodied ones could never, I repeat never be TRUE!!!    Goodnight from Professor of Idiotalogical Studies, and the Unheard Unbodied School Of Misfits!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PIECE IN INSANITY AS MUCH AS I, JOE PESKY, DID IN WRITING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment