website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Amber!

Been having fun with my little project of Crime and Punishment, I thought I would take time, and commit my own crime, by do some time with me, here on Glen View. Damn! I'm getting more confused than the main character Raskolnikov. Why I decided to give you my observations of this book, shows you I really am-xucked-up! (oops, sorry!)

I think we still have the right to be, who we be... but I'm not clear on anything ... anymore! I try to steer clear of main street media's ... media! By the way I don't know who they are, Main Street Media... but they must be awfully damn big, cause the way I hear it is they control the media! So I try to do my own thinking. Damn, did I pick the wrong time to reread Crime and Punishment. Confusion reigns EVERYWHERE!

I get a voice mail from my pharmacy to call and ask for Amber. I think "is this some kind of trick?" I tried. ya see, I'm hard of hearing, sometimes, it be real tough communicating, without confusion. Okay I call from my old fashion telephone, yeah... with a cord and everythang! That be mistake #1. You cannot just call and talk to someone, haven't been able to do that for a loooong time now, have we? I get this recording telling me to push this button for alcohol, this button for diapers so on and so forth. So when I get to the one for Amber 998, I push that button. Guess what? Amber wasn't there. No, no, I think she was there, because I finally did speak to her, only I had to go through another recording, yeah! Finally, I found Amber. She must of had the telephone under her chin, or off to the side, because it could of been Mickey Mouse, sounded a bit like him. I said hello I ... CAN'T... HEAR ... YOU! SHE RATTLED OFF SOMETHING THAT SOUNDED LIKE THIS!@#$#%^&^%$#@$%&&**. Lord have mercy we have us a failure of communication here! I be speaking English, or at least my version, causin it sure seems like ... sometimes I be speaking a foreign tongues. I know I'm old, brain impaired, and have a hearing impairment, but... but ... but ... if I totally concentrate in a quiet environment I can make out enough to reason it out. I finally said "AMBER ... I REALLY CANNOT HEAR YOU, COULD YOU SPEAK SLOWER AND LOUDER!"

Damn, we're now communicating, I understand every word she said! Do you believe it? Poor Amber probably be doing too many things all at once, but once you tune her signal in, loud and clear! I hope Amber doesn't fill my prescriptions!

Amber tells me "we don't have the medicine you need here."

I say "I get that medicine every month there."

Amber "we're temporarily out."

I'm thinking to myself "damn, must a been a run on that medicine this weekend."

Amber "the other two store locations have it, do you want to go to one of them?"

Well now, she has set herself up for a little speech from me. I bit my tongue.

I reckon I can, OR rather have to put up with a lot o silliness, silliness my ass, stupidity in my every day thread of existence. It scares the hell out of me when you think of a pharmacist or an assistant with the name Amber coming any where near my medicine!

A LITTLE BREAK FROM MY CURRENT PROJECT OF CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. I THINK ANOTHER GOOD TITLE WOULD BE "DOING TIME, INSIDE RASKOL'S MIND!"  WHOO-WEE DOES THAT FELLER HAVE PROBLEMS! YOU COULD TAKE ALL THESE DISORDERS WITH ALL THESE INITIALS AND JUST SAY RASKOL HAS THEM ALL!

I'M GOING TO DO THREE MORE CHAPTERS OF PART ONE.
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I COULD COMMENT ON THAT I HAVE TO LEAVE OUT, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE A BOOK AS BIG AS DOSTOEVSKY! WOULDN'T THAT BE A HOOT!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that we cannot get a REAL person on the phone until we go through all this rigamarole ....

    So you went through all that and they didn't even have what you needed...... well, at least they left you the voicemail and saved you the trip to that store anyhow.

    And yes, that Raskol sure was a troubled fellow!!

    ReplyDelete