website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

I just don't understand!

It's been a week since I sit down at me computer, I can hardly believe that, seems like only a couple days in Glen's time. I have nothing to base my days on, I basically do the same thing every day, so every day seems the same. That's kind of interesting and scary at the same time. Don't rightly recollect what day it is or the date. No need to I suppose. Haven't been watching the news, seems I'm stuck in limbo or la-la land. Actually la-la land is a nice place to be, no worries, no ups or downs, just hanging in there surviving. Nothing wrong with that is there?

The earth is still turning, wow just sit back in the swing and swing away. That is a learned process, which has taken me a heap of time to get used to. I was always used to going faster than my mind could go and making sense of it all. I'm here to tell you "it don't make no sense!"

Two years ago the 17 th, of this month the world as I knew it come to a standstill. If not for an old Army Sergeant I'd be dead, he literally breathed new life back into me after a blood clot stopped me dead in my tracks. A most interesting experience I wish not on no one. Many jump starts from them paddle of life chargers, thing-a-ma-gigs and I'm charged for life like the energizer bunny! Half a month in two different hospitals returns me not to normal, but somewhere in between, whatever normal is?

Friends and relatives are dropping like  . . . you know. We all have expiration dates, sooner as in accidents, later as in old age or illness, we're headed to wherever. Sad but certain fact we cannot stop.

I struggle to make sense of the world I find myself living in. Simply put very little makes any sense at all. I feel like an alien in my own little world. Seems common sense, simple solutions to simple problems have become so bloated, no amount of Gas-X can cure!

I'm ready for whatever lies beyond this world, simply to get off the merry go round. I tire of simply turning in circles as the world is out of focus all around me.

I do not understand even my closest friends and family, perhaps that's because I'm not out there in the rat race anymore. Glad I'm not! I watch, read listen, thinking I'm hard of hearing but the world is simply F'd up! Any national newscast confirms that. I see things from a different light, perhaps I'm just set in my ways but the problems I see are solvable but "ain't no one working on them!"

I once heard this saying "it takes a village to raise a child." You're saying "WHAT!"

I have no idea what it means, unless, people working together for the good of one creates a whole village that works together. Damn . . . that does make sense! Ain't never gonna happen baby!

1 comment:

  1. I just got home from a trip back home to Indiana to bury my Aunt. Just trying to catch up here.

    I for one am glad that two years ago there was someone there who knew what to do to bring you back to the land of the living.

    I also understand how you feel about wanting to get off the merry go round. The world is just plain nuts. Nothing makes sense.

    But I still take pleasure in the little everyday things so I am not going anywhere for awhile, at least I hope not !!!

    ReplyDelete