website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Where are we headed folks???

Whatever I read, see or hear about, the last thought is, where are we headed? I'm talking about we, as the world. Problems, problems, problems, as in EVERYWHERE!

Is all these bad stories reported really happening, or is the media making them up? One certainly hopes they're made up! My oh my! Why doesn't the many nations of the world do something about something, just one thing? Start small and fix something.

Most likely every nation worries only about one thing, themselves, right? Of course!

I think to myself "how can all the brilliant people in the world allow such numbskull, stupid shite to happen?" I watch the news and shake my head!

Larry, Moe and Curly, you know The Three Stooges could do better, than all the politicians in the whole U. S. of  A.

My head hurts from shaking. I'm a simple man that tries to make some sense, even a little sense of the daily happenings. I cannot! The harder I try the dumber I become. The leaders all educated ones are smarter than me. I grew up reading Mark Twain, must be something in the language today that does not penetrate through my ears into the brain!

In my lifetime the world has become one. So many problems face the world. You hear about all killings, no matter where they occur in our world. Do you hear any news of the problems facing the world. Let me rephrase that. Does an organization exist where the leaders meet to truthfully admit to the many problems and seriously attempt to do something about it?

What is N. A. T. O. supposed to be all about? You know I've heard those four letters all my life and quite frankly do not understand their roll!

NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION, say what! Also called the Washington Treaty of April 4-1949.

Okay I'm starting to see things maybe a tad clearer now! Many things have changed since that treaty. The most powerful countries of today are not even members. If I say "IF" this cannot be brought to include the modern world, as we are becoming one, it is meaningless. Like it or not once what we thought as enemies must take upon themselves to be a part of the New World Order after all that's where we're headed right? There can be no other way it seems, the world has become entwined too deeply.

AH!! that is the problem, Too much difference in cultures, religion a 1000 other problems to ever make it happen. Money may be the root of all evils, add to that the inability of supposedly wise men to work together  ( too actually be wise ) for the good of all, will never happen.

NO SIR! NEVER! IS THERE NO WISE MEN, ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN PUT ASIDE THEMSELVES AND THEIR COUNTRIES FOR THE GOOD OF ALL?

CAN YOU SEE THE DAY THAT RELIGIONS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF ALL. ALL GODS IS THE SAME GOD! THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOW BETTER THAN THE OTHERS. GREED, POLITICIANS, TOO MANY ELITIST THAT WISH TO RULE AS THEY DO NOW.

HOW WOULD YOU EVER STOP THESE GODS WEARING SUITS TO COME TOGETHER?

THAT CHANCE, TO ME WOULD BE ABOUT AS MUCH CHANCE, AS GODS AND ALIENS APPEARING ON THE EVENING NEWS, ANNOUNCING WE'RE HERE TO SALVAGE WHAT MAN HAS SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. They will never come together to make the world a better place for the common man sir. I long ago realized that to them, we are nothing more than slaves or ants to be crushed. They are corrupted and consumed with the power they have over us and will never give that up for a better world for the "little people". I sometimes laugh at those who think that if we just elect the right person, things will get better. No, things won't get better no matter who the president is. It's all smoke and mirrors really.

    The way to make things better is just to start with ourselves, making our own little world, our own little circle of people better and spread out from there. That, I think is the best we can do.

    ReplyDelete