website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Times . . . they sure are a changin'!

When I was working I had much on my mind, I thought my head may explode. Now it seems I must watch TV to get my brain waves firing, believe me when I say the firing is not pretty. I force myself to watch shows, I never would before. Why? I'm not sure. I'm so bored and wanting desperately to feel alive, The pain in my back is welcomed, some days.

Bruce Jenner won a gold medal in the Olympics way back in the seventies, I remember as though it was only yesterday. He appeared on the Wheaties box, wow it don't get any better than that for an athlete, 40 years later he has his/her own reality show and now is Caitlyn. Times they sure are a changing!

There are many different Judge type shows that showcase the ignorance, of our society. The lowest of television shows are the ones like Maury Povich, Jerry Springer and so forth. They prey upon poor trash, of all types, at least they're not racist as the underbellies of the good 'ol U.S. of A. These shows, show  why we are near the bottom of education. We're rated last in the 30 countries counted, first in the amount of our dollars spent, imagine that! While I be on this education shite, why are people watching this, I reckon that shows the education factor heah?

So many shows, and nothing to watch. Religious shows trying to save our souls, just send them money for a bottle of blessed water, blessed towels. Many seem to bless these shows with their money. You remember Jim Baker from way back when, disgraced and spent time in prison if I remember correctly. Jimmy Swaggart, we all remember his scandal and crying for forgiveness.

Back in their hey days or should it be called paydays, Jim Baker was worth 130 million dollars. He's repented and is still on. By happenstance I come across him the other day, he was wearing a red hat and damn I did not recognize him. Wow! My curiosity has the best of me how much is he worth now? So I looked it up and the article said "under review." How about that!

I have no idea where that word happenstance came from. I have never used it before. Funny how certain words will pop when your playing these black keys. My greatest wish at this time in my life is to enjoy playing this here instrument the way I once did. It was so meaningful in a way never felt before. Before I had little time and played the keys every night before bedtime and slept like a baby. Now I have all the time in the world but seems so challenging. I have to force myself. Can't force it though it becomes like work.

I looked 'ol Jimmy Swaggart up. In his heyday/payday/paypal, was worth 140 million. Now his net worth is 1.5 million suuuuure!

One of the articles also gave Jerry Falwel's hey day at 60 million.

You know that sure is a lot of blessed water, towels and such!

The Kardashians, what can I say? Pampered, rich, L.A. ????? Now there is also a new show, Kocktails with Khloe, give the world a fricking break. What can we expect with 'ol Bruce Jenner being their step-dad? I think he has some children of his own with Kris. I'm not an expert and looked it up, sur-nuff Kylie and Kendall.

I HAVE BEEN CAREFUL IN TRYING NOT TO OFFEND RELIGION. AND POLITICS SEEM TO ALWAYS BE ON MY MIND. RELIGION FROM MY UPBRINGING AND THE WAY IT'S USED FOR MAKING SOME PEOPLE RICH. A FRIEND OF MIND SAID "RELIGION IS MAN MADE." I CONCURR.

MY THOUGHTS ARE MERELY THAT MY OWN FROM MY HEART THROUGH MY BRAIN. MY LIFETIME OF WONDERING, EXAMINING, IS JUST THAT MINE. I HAVE SEEN THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF RELIGION IN MY LIFETIME. I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TO YOU MY FRIENDS, I WILL NO LONGER HOLD BACK, I WILL TURN 'ER LOOSE AND SAY WHAT I MEAN, AND MEAN WHAT I SAY. Goodnight my friends from around the globe, may peace feel your heart, until we meet again. Glen

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am going to be quite blunt here . If you are born with a penis, you are a male. End of story. You can be whatever you want in your mind, but your dna says you are a male and no matter what you do , if you have that thing hacked off, you are still going to be a male. Now having said that, I will admit to not being politically correct on most things, but dna does not lie. Caitlyn is a figment of Bruce Jenners imagination, period.

    TV preachers for the most part are as deluded about themselves as Bruce Jenner. They are despicable. UGH !
    At the same time, the people who send them money need to have their heads examined. Most of them are poor people who cannot afford the basic necessities and 30 years later they are still poor, yet those tv preachers are rolling the luxury. And how come they are not using those millions to help the poor people? What would Jesus do?
    UGH !

    I won't even go into the Kardashians. They are just girls with big bottoms and boobs. hahaha

    Ok, I better shut up and behave. Would not want to offend anyone , at least not on your page.

    Keep writing dear Glen, and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete