website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Spin the brain, a few thoughts!

I'm sure every one knows the game show, Wheel of Fortune, it's been on forever. I'm gonna play Spin the Brain. I turn my brain on and see where it goes. Not much happening in my neck of the woods, any more. I must jog some of me synapsey thing-a-ma jigs, get 'er firing. Some people use, illegal drugs, some use legal drugs. I gotta work at it, it don't come easy ( hey that would make a good song! I just watched a documentary made in 2013 about them spice type drugs you can buy at your local convenience store. The drug, excuse me the spice was called skyscraper. It says on the package not for human consumption. Man them convenience stores are so convenient! Gas, alcohol, cigarettes. lottery tickets, caffeine drinks and incense, that's not for human consumption. Lordy! Lordy! Lordy! Is there any wonder, that each generations I. Q. be going down the crapper? Not to me! Another drug talked about was bath salts, I told myself what? Is that the salt you put in your bath water to smell good? It's an illegal drug, another of them new drugs. It hits the synapses and apparently you feel really good.

Caffeine fucks me up, I can't imagine the amount of caffeine the young-ins take in today. Not too long ago mountain dew had the most caffeine. Kids today and adults are drinking drinks with many times that amount. 50mgs. I believe, per a 12 ounce dew. 

I know that adults get addicted to legal medicines. I have read about legal drugs being sold like oxycontin. One young man I use to work with said his wife has chronic back pain and sells some of them. So I suppose I have a first hand account of this. I could not believe he told me that!

I have watched many programs of late about the drug epidemic and quite frankly was aware but I'm mortified at what I witnessed and the dollar amount made by the drug cartels, from around the world. It's not just Mexico, every sleaze bag in the world wants their piece of the pie. Seems to me the war on drugs Richard Nixon began in 1972 sure as hell, ain't workin'!!!

Legal or illegal drugs make so much money it'll never be stop! Too much money and power behind both, who are we kiddin'!

I found a show called Moonshiners. Since I have nothing but time on my hands, I have watched a few episodes. I find it funny, sad and somewhat informative, it has caused me to think some. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Anything that causes me wittle brain to whirl even a tad is very important fer us old ones. Yes it is a reality show, but am amused at things that happen, anything that gives me a laugh I like.

First off it is illegal, WHAT? 140 proof alcohol, yep! That would get my synapses firing! These moonshiners sell it, don't pay taxes on it ya see. They drive around in $40,000.00 pick up trucks. I have worked, paid taxes all my life and drive a 95 Monte Carlo, my wife drives a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer. Huum ... seems to me I'm in the wrong business!

What kind a world are we passing off to our children? Sure is sad, the more you try to learn and care, the more depressing it is!

How are these drug addicts getting the money for their habits? Anything illegal I would think! Surely some of these people are not getting money from we the government, ARE THEY? Are disability payments buying such things as drugs?

Just a few thoughts on this day the 12 of February 2016. WHAT WILL THE WORLD OF TOMORROW BE?

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE NEED ALL NEW BLOOD IN OUR GOVERNMENT, FROM LOCAL TO THE BIG LEAGUES. THEY, THE YOUNG SHOULD BE TRYING TO FIX WHAT THE OLDER GENERATION OF LIFETIME POLITICIANS HAS SCREWED UP.

WHILST I'M THINKIN', YOU KNOW WE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME HEALTH CARE THAT OUR SENATORS, CONGREESMEN AND THE PRESIDENT HAS.

LORDY! LORDY! LORDY! THAT MOONSHINE THAT MY COUSIN, RAY EARL FROM TENNESSEE BROUGHT ME IS SURE GOOD, MAKES ME BRAIN LITE UP LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Glen, lots of thoughts to ponder here. I have my grandbaby this whole week and my brother is here also so not much time to be online, but can't miss your blog !

    ReplyDelete