website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

FIX THE PROBLEMS HERE FIRST, THEN THE WORLD!

I have many post partially done. I have found that somewhat helpful I can complete them later when I'm in a different or somewhat the same mood. Sometimes my mind is blank like my poor old mother's. That's a joke I have talked about on here a couple times. I asked her one day "what are you thinking about mom?" "She replied nothing."

Me and my 4 pound Yorkie "Rambo" made it to the grocery store to stock up on my diet supplies. I lock the car because I'm afraid somebody may try to steal him. He's my little buddy.

I told myself "self . . . your not going to watch the show about O. J.!" Damn! I tried not to! Yes, I truly did! I could not help myself, I had to! I was at a low point in my life when the trial was going on. I was at home, not working, people get hooked on them soap operas and must watch them everyday, you know. I got hooked on this, really hooked. I'm sorry I apologize. I did say my mind was altered at this point in my life.

Cuba Gooding as O. J. Simpson, John Travolta as Shapiro, on television, two movie stars I could not believe it. I had to watch it! It took me back around 20 years, that feeling of watching the trial all over! We don't know how true it is, you know the Hollywood spin. Reliving that time the mistakes made, seemingly by all, was a sad commentary. Was justice served, well depends on whether your black or white. People were right down the middle, whites upset he got off, blacks happy he did.

The Rodney King beating at the hands of several white officers, the image is engraved in my mind, absolutely atrocious. Riots prevailed as the officers got off free. Rodney King sued and awarded a substantial sum rightfully so. Los Angeles suffered greatly after that verdict.

Flash forward to today is the racial healing done? Absolutely not, nor will it ever be, add to this the different cultures from around the world coming here has exploded, while the United States implodes.

The sanctuary cities, that do not follow the laws, add fuel to the fire. When I first heard the words sanctuary city, I said "what?" Laws made but not enforced leads to chaos.

I have been watching some documentaries about drugs in the U. S. Where does these drugs come from, guess? We need our military fighting the war on drugs on the borders. Solve another problem at the same time. Be serious about winning for once.

Just today on the news they gave a stat that blew me away and I have been watching shows about drug usage in the U.S. the last one was about San Francisco. This city has real problems, mafias from many cultures fight over control.

The stat was last year in New Hampshire there was 400 deaths from over doses. That a hit of heroin
is so cheap you can buy it for $5.00!   

ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT, WE AS A NATION HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THAN WE CAN HANDLE. LET;S START SOMEWHERE AND FIX  ONE THING. IF WE CANNOT SOLVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS, WITHIN OUR OWN BORDERS, HOW THE HELL WE GONNA FIX THE WORLD?

No comments:

Post a Comment