website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Of The Golden Light

It's Sunday morning, had a good nights rest and the best breakfast of my life! Getting a mite stronger every day, and my balance is returning.

I love the television series House. I view it in a different light now, even though a few shudders of hospital shots are still too real. It's the character himself that has always intrigued me as he battles himself as much as the curing of the patients. No matter how smart, we all have inner demons and our own way of battling them.

I have not read, nor watched the news in a long time, somehow I don't believe I've missed a thing. I'm positive the same-o, sane-o, bad news is much the same, right? Weather has turned from warm to the crisp coolness of fall. Overcast skies now prevails. After all it's that time, you know.

I'm cold all the time now, as my body tries to re-regulate itself. Medicines and my chronic anemia will improve with time. My mental faculties seem to be de-cobwebbing with writing on this blog, the first blog back was a real challenge, seemed like forever since I had caressed the keyboard. Hope to get some normality, and my sense of humor a going again.

Time seems on my side at this moment of life, time to heal, time to reflect, time to live in possibly ways I've not lived before. Peace rules my mind and soul, the likes of which like never before.

                                                The Golden Light

I'll retell what happened to me in the hospital, was it a vision, a dream or was it real?

While in my local hospital in the intensive care unit, I believe I opened my eyes and at the foot of the bed on my left side was a young well tanned long dark haired woman in her early twenties, opposite her at the foot of my bed was a tall brown, short haired man. Nothing unusual about this. I could see their faces in the light. They were looking directly at me. A light, a beautiful golden light was glowing from behind them, directly behind their heads and stopped at their shoulders.

This happened almost three weeks ago, I remember it as vividly as the moment it happened. I've told this story to my family and they were in awe. They also told me there was no lighting on that side of the room, all the lighting was above my head.

Let's look at the possibilities here.

Possibly a dream, I remember nothing else during the five days of incubation, I was under much medicine.

Could I have come to, just for a few seconds and hallucinated this scene Certainly possible! 

Was it real? Certainly seemed real! Since that day I have spent almost 12 days in that hospital and the best in my state 50 miles north, nothing happened like that again. Mind you I was on a lot of medicine as I was out for about 2 days there.

So how do I explain this beautiful golden light behind two young Angels or Nurses or visions. I truly cannot, and that's what makes it so miraculous to me! All I can say is that at that moment of reality, or visions a peace came over me, I'm still carry it, 3 weeks later.

If you believe in Angels, then be it so.

I do believe in dreams, and my dreams are so real, they are real to me.

I've never seen a vision, if it was, it was so beautiful, I shall carry it till the day I die.

I want you to make of this what you will.

I know what I felt, and that's what I'll carry. I felt love, peace, no pain. YES I DO, BELIEVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WAS MEANT TO BE, AND I'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOREVER!!!  

ONE MORE MOST INTRIGUING FACT, AND I FIND IT A MIRACLE ALL TO ITSELF. WHEN AWAKING FROM THE DRUG INDUCED SLEEP, I FELT NO PAIN, I HAVE FELT NO PAIN EVEN AS I WRITE THIS.  THERE HAS BEEN DISCOMFORT FROM ALL THE PROCEDURES AND NEEDLES AND SUCH. RIGHT NOW AS I TRY FINISHING THIS POST, I'M TIRED TERRIBLY TIRED. I'VE BEEN UP BUT 5 HOURS BUT EXHAUSTION IS NIPPING AT MY HEELS. I GIVE YOU MY BEST UNTIL, NEXT TIME.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of possible explanations for what you saw Glen, but I would not rule out any one of them, including anything beyond the natural.

    This is all quite fascinating to read about. I wish you had not had to go through it, but if it makes you love life more , then good came out of it.

    Keep resting and healing. Only do what you feel you can do. It is a slow process, but you will get stronger .

    :-)

    ReplyDelete