website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

"I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

My,---screaming of consciousness thing, is screaming!  ( ha ha! ) Haven't been writing much, my stream needs emptying! Don't know where my mind is right now, so I'll just sit down and do the stream of consciousness thing. I sat outside in the warm sunshine, man felt good! I've been cold for several weeks now, I suppose my tired old body is trying to turn back the clock with a self-tune up along with the assistance of modern medicine, of which I'm takin' a plenty, 'bout now! I'm not looking forward to my two hospital bills! Good thing I have insurance, huh?

At 72 degrees I could not help myself after a nice ride in the country, I place my lawn chair directly in the sunlight and took off my shirt. Man . . . where did all theses bruises and such on my chest come from? DAH!!! Oh yeah, now I remember it wasn't a bad dream it was REAL BABY! Talk about a reality show! The sun warmed me body and mind, how long should I stay out here?

Talking about reality shows, ah oh, here I go! Since I was confined to the bed during most of my fun time in the hospitals, I dared to turn on the television, yes I did! The shows I come across made me sicker than I already was! OCCASIONALLY. . .  I would run across enlightening, documentary or interesting programs, an occasional movie or old series of my younger years.

SHEESH!!!!! Who the hell produces such crappola as there is on this shit, what ever you wish to call these reality, stupid, fucking, brain lowering trash. I had NO IDEA there was so many, moron programs on. I ran across one from a family I believe was in West Virginia. I watch about five minutes, I was a thinkin'  "is this for real or a joke?" Yeah! I kid you not! A family doing what families do. Why would anyone want to watch me and my family doing our daily living? After about ten minutes I realized it was for real! A REAL REALITY show about REAL everyday nincapoops like me as a television show. How REAL is that, a REAL show featuring what could be our next door neighbors. REALITY at its finest, I must say!

Do I care to watch people on my 42 inch big screen, doing what I could just step out into my yard and watch in full panoramic spectacular.    "I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

Watch Mary Ann Joe Moron text on her pink phone al afternoon!   "I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

Billy Bob has one of them Dodge trucks, jacked up high, but cannot drive it because he won't work to buy gas. He sits around it all day admiring it from the ever changing shade.   "I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

Daddy Leroy Bob works at the factory making automotive parts, then hangs out at the Wagon Wheel Bar and Grill until time for bed, then drunkingly drives home to his pure all American family of misfitting mismatched misfits from his three wives. Yeah, his two first wives run off!   "I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

His third wife Big Bertha drove a truck for twenty years, them hurt her back. Now she eats oxy-cotins and takes care of Leroy's young-ins.   "I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

A REALLY REAL REALITY PROFRAM WOULD OF BEEN TO FOLLOW ME AROUND FOR ABOUT FOUR WEEKS, STARTING WITH MY FALLING ON THE CEMENT FLOOR AND LAY THERE DYING. BABY!!!  THAT BE REEAALL! THEM THERE ONES GIVING ME CHEST COMPRESSIONS UNTIL THE PARAMEDICS CAN SHOCK MY ASS TO PERT-NERT SOMEWHERE'S NEAR NORMAL!  

(((I don't wanna go back to normal, I wanna be smart or somethun you see! ))) 

NOW WHERE WAS I? OH YEAH! LYING ON THE COLD HARD CEMENT FLOOR AT WORK NOT BREATHING AND TURNING PURPLE, THEN THEM PARAMEDICS SHOCK MY BIG ARSE, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE BUT THREE TIMES!

(((Musta got a new un, they were a chomping at the bit to try it out, yep that makes sense! )))

I WAS TOLD THEY LITE ME UP TWO MORE TIMES IN THE TWENTY MINUTE RIDE TO THE COUNTY HOSPITAL, AND ONCE MORE INSIDE THE HOSPITAL.

I LAY FOR ABOUT FIVE DAYS UNAWARE OF ANYTHING, HAD ME ON SOME GOOD MEDS I'D RECKON! I AWAKE FROM THE WARMTH OF THE DRUG INDUCED STUPOR TO . . . "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!" WHITE WALLS WITH PEOPLE TREATING ME LIKE A PIN CUSHION,   "PUT ME BACK TO WHERE I WAS!"   SO AFEW DAYS OF TEST, NEEDLES, AND SUCH THEY SEND ME HOME.

(((( BUT NO, THERE'S MORE!!! )

AFTER THREE DAYS I'M COUGHING UP BLOOD, AND IMPORTANT INSIDE STUFF. I'M SENT TO THE BIG CITY HOSPITAL FOR RE-RE-PAIRING. UMM . . . I BE IN WORSER SHAPE THAN BEFORE, WELL NOT REALLY, I WAS LAYING ON THE COLD HARD FLOOR OF LIFE NOT BREATHING!

Well, you see where I was a going with this. This here be a """REAL""" baby!

2 comments:

  1. "I AWAKE FROM THE WARMTH OF THE DRUG INDUCED STUPOR..."

    Nice imaging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was definitely REAL. It made me sad

    ReplyDelete