website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sometimes . . . I be!

I have numerous post uncompleted. I'm one for sitting down and letting the flow, "flow". I never know what the flow, gonna be. That's the fun part for me, you see! Sometimes I be a river dry in the late summer. Sometimes, I be a river swollen from the springtime rain, flowing over me bank and carving a new course. Sometimes, I be a dam, all jammed from the clutter, that always flows. Sometimes, I get out of balance from the drugs, pesticides, dirty laundry and never ending waste.

But I carry on, stay the course, living within, what life giveth.

That be the secret heah?

Even with boundaries and seemingly limitless challenges, I'm still here. I must stay!

Once teaming with life, and clear water, age, and human pollution, ruineth, don't it?

More than just the purity of the water, EVERYTHANG! changes. Air, land, animals suffer to get on with life, but somehow they do. Instincts too ingrained, life too precious. The animal kingdom reacts to inborn survival. We the highest forms of animals cling to the last breath.

I watched a beautiful squirrel the other day at break time. Enjoying the sunny spring day oblivious to any danger lying about. A simple run across the asphalt parking lot turns deadly, in the blink of an eye.

SOMETIMES, LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, WHEN THE SUN IS SHINING, A LOVELY SPRING MORN WITH THE SMELL OF REBIRTH UPON US.

SOMETIMES, WE'RE OUT OF BALENCE WITH SICKNESS, FROM IMPURITIES WE CAN'T FATHOM, AS WE DRINK AND EAT SO MEERILY.

SOMETIMES, NEW COURSES MUST BE CHARTED FOR OUR DAILY SURVIVAL. JUST DOES . . .  HAS TO BE!

IT BE THEM DAMNED FALLEN RAIN SWOLLEN IRREGULARITIES OF MIND NUMBING, MIND SUCKING, BLOCKAGES OF ME LIFE, THAT FLAT JUST PISSES ME OF!!!

Ah . . . but there always, be, another day, another rain, another year, another time, TOO CLEANSE, TOO HEAL . . . WHATEVER IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHALLENGE IN THE LIFE OF EVEN A MIGHTY STREAM, YA SEE!!!!!!!!!           (Goodnight my friends, sleep tight and may your dreams be real.)

1 comment:

  1. Goodnight, good morning, good...... whatever time of day it might be when you show up again hahaha.

    Hope life is treating you kindly Glen.

    C

    ReplyDelete