website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BOBBLE HEADS

      Remember the "Bobble Head" toys. My first glimpse of one of these extremely amusing toys was a very young child. Riding in my uncle's car and on his dash was a freaky looking toy that bobbled. It was hilarious to a young child. All the dang thing did was bobble, bobble, bobble. Simple little head on a spring and a fat body. A funny looking toy if it was just sitting on a table but put that little burger on the dash of a moving Buick and to a kid it becomes sheer delight. I liked the silly little toy so much I received one as a present. It was not as enjoyable as watching that critter groove to the motion of an automobile. "Are you going to talk all day about a damn bobble head toy you num skull, you are a bobble head," says Devil Dan. (I must apologize for the outburst. To any new readers to Glen View I have many unusual I call them misfits that reside in the empty sections of my mind. They pop out and voice their opinions.)  
      There is this simple headed person I know that reminds me of a bobble head. While the bobble head toy shakes it's head to movement this person shakes their head out of simpleness. Their head shakes all the time because there is lack of brain cell activity. This adult person once I got to trying? to understand them trying, as in there is no fricking way to understand what planet this soul came from. They would ask me a simple question and dumass me would explain. Seems them were wasted words! After a few hundred questions I finally give up on trying to get them to understand. So you know what I started doing! Well I become a bobble head pal. I couldn't get through because apparently them bobble heads have bobbled so long they shook all of their brains out. When this person talks to me instead of me attempting communication I just would shake my ahead in agreement. So I try to avoid this person at all cost. I can't stand to loose what few brain cell that are still alive up there in bobble country.

I HAVE BEEN TOO LONFG IN BETWEEN A POST AND AM GETTING READY TO GO NIGHT, NIGHT. I GAVE YOU A LITTLE GLIMPSE OF MY MIND AS I GET READY TO SHUT IT OFF FOR SOME MUST NEEDED REST.

I WILL POST A CHRISTMAS STORY THIS WEEKEND AND FOLLOW IT WITH MY FINAL CHAPTER OF LOST ROAD. THANK YOU FOR VIEWING INSIDE MY BRAIN I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO SCARY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment