website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

BEHOLD AN UNUSUAL SIGHT

I was out doing last minute Christmas shopping and to my delight.
My eyes "behold" a most unusual sight.
A short hooded one in gray, stood in the middle of the shopping center passing something out?
I rushed over to see what the commotion was all about.
There stood a short little one under 5 foot tall.
Handing out $100.00 bills to one and all.
The little one had on gloves and the hood hid it's face.
I keep moving my head to see the eyes as I try determining it's race!
Then Mall Cops started coming this way.
The little one doesn't have long to stay.
The little one in gray moved so fast it's exist was only a blur.
It was spreading happiness around and that was for sure.
I ran outside to see where it be.
At that moment it jumped from the ground to the roof, you see!
Then a large round object was hovering around.
It hovered above me, not 50 feet off the ground.
The craft then turned red green and gold.
I ponder at Christmas should this story be told.
Then I heard echoing from up high, HO-HO-HO.
IS THE WORLD READY FOR WHAT I JUST BEHOLD!  

                                                 Just having some fun with you for XMAS    Glen
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment