website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

TAKE ME THERE

I hurt my back a couple weeks ago, old age and moving thing ya know. Well the only place it don't hurt is lying flat on my back and my legs elevated. I lay motionless and nothing on my body hurts at all! Well know that's a mighty fine feeling! No not just lying there, but the NOTHING hurting. I'm relaxed as a live person can be. My mind no longer runneth over thinking about this and that you know. Since I'm hard of hearing the outside noises doesn't bother me. I go into a blank state of mind and before you know it I'm in a dream. In my dreams I am the master of me and all things.

I get many hits on my old blogs and this puts a rare smile on an old man's face. I receive many hits from eastern Europe, all old posts. There is this one titled "Inner Voices And Elijah", that I had forgotten about, a rather long one for me. As I visited this story once again ( Posted August 23/2011. ) It was like reading it for the first time. Chills come over me. I ask, "where did that story come from?'' I do not know, but I want more like that. That my friends is the kind of writing I wish to do. Something takes me higher and before you know it the story is done. I love telling stories. Not just any old stories, the ones where the keyboard and mind become one, nothing fazes me until the story is complete. Like the first paragraph and being totally relaxed, something takes over and the real me, comes out. Stream Of Consciousness I suppose is what its called. Like going into a nap and playing inside my dreams I wish for more of the chills that taketh me over. It's so lovely I want to revisit this place in my writing. It's me the real me and I wish the addiction to take me over. I want to see where my mind is capable of taking me. My dreams are so real, I could lose myself there forever. I want my innermost highs and lows to take over when I'm writing. The real inside hard to reach caverns to take over when I sit down. It takes going within and not letting my conscious mind of surface skimming to abide by some imaginary lifelong rules. I want the real thoughts and imagination I experience in my dreams to rule. That's why I took up writing at an age where retirement is expected. I want my held back thoughts to come out, I wish to play the game to its fullest in the later stage of my life.

I WANT THE READERS TO BE ABLE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES, FOR IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE EXACT BLACK AND WHITE WORDS THAT PRODUCE THE STORY, IT'S THE FEELINGS YOU READ INTO WHAT I WRITE THAT TELLS THE STORY I WANT TOLD. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND IDENTIFY WITH ME! LET THE GHOST WRITERS IN MY HEAD HELP, BECAUSE LORDY I NEED IT   

No comments:

Post a Comment