website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Post It Note! err somethuin.

Up and watched the sunrise this cool Sunday morning. It was 57 degrees, walking around outside sends shivers through all me timbers, it was mightily ree-freshing though! Yes sir! Good friends of mine. Earlier in the week it was brutally hot, that darn ol' humidity don't wanna give up then dog days of summer without a fight. Them fall days are approaching real fast, can feel it already. Temperature never went higher than 75, I don't reckon yesterday. A breeze along with that coolness made it perfect mowing weather for this here, old man. I push mowed at the lowest setting a tryin' to kill that green shit out. We have had so much rain this summer I could still be a mowin' that stinkin', fricking carpet from Hellania twice a week, usually I mow once every two weeks by now.

No, no, no I don't mean to complain about the rain when plenty out there need it! Ya see I just hate to mow grass!  (Ainna like a smoking grass you know that gives ya a nice little buzz!) I get the sneezies and runny nose syndrome shite! I'm now using my mulching mower and mowing it by hand to eliminate some of that dander, blowout crap that gives me the sneezzy-gee-bees, from all them grasses, trees, hoodoo, voodoo, hist-a-mean-to-me SHITE! Takes me a lot longer but since I bought It, may as well use it before I lose it, ya see.

Haven't been posting, me mind's been, other places, AND not places I want it to be! No sir! I wish I had me a no-thinkin' switch, just turn me nose or something and turn that damn ol' no-thinkin switch off, HALLE-BERRY, oopsey, sorry, sometimes it's harder than a hard-on, being me! (Oh! did I just say what I thinka I said???)  (( I meant to say hallelujah! Butt, butt, butt!!! The first a thing that come to me mind when I was typing h-a-l-l-e, ya see . . .  was well . . . I'm sure you men understand! Is that not a fine woman, or what?))

(((OKAY!!! I, A, GONNA EXPLAIN SOMETHUN TO YOU MY FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD.)))

I had to take a temporary hiatus from my madness to do some bathroom stuff, old man = weak bladder, ya know. I was really thirsty and I drank one of them mighty, BIG ASS DRINKS! It were soo good! "How good was it?" Usually, I'll drink on it, till the thing gets watery then I'll throw it away, but it taste, soo good I drank it down, faster than I thought! I'mma feelin' GOOD and SILLY!

Ohh, what I wanted to tell you, I be a gettin' more hits, when I don't write anything, than when I post. WHOOM? I do find that i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g!!! Right at this here, very moment I be a getting, over 20 hits from France, several from, Germany and Russia. I love The Eiffel Tower! How the hell do you keep that thing standing, for so long? My ancestry dates back to Germany. My favorite author is from Russia, Fyodor Dostoevsky.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS FROM AROUND THIS BIG OL' HUNK OF ROCK! YES-SUM, I DO!!!!! 

WHOO-WEE!!!! TAHT THERE CAFFEINE, BE MAKIN' AN OLD MAN'S HEART A FLUTTERING LIKE A 18 YEAR OLD! WHERE'S MY WOMAN?

No comments:

Post a Comment