website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Let The Words Flow!

I cannot write anything that has not been done, a fore, so why try? A question such as this crosses my mind as I am relaxing in my recliner in total darkness, my self meditation, I suppose, I prefer to relax in my lazy boy before retiring. It is at this point I rethink the important happenings of the day. Why do I attempt? An intriguing question. I must say. In total darkness, without the aid of my hearing aids, I am at peace, without the noise of the world or in this case the common noise in my house.

I give to you, my most sacred gift. Perhaps we are one and the same, cast from in the foundry we call life. Why then are we different, if indeed we are?

Languages of the world say the same thing. Properly translated with the humor, love, truth, feelings make us enjoy as if our own.

I'm searching to say what my mind wishes known. That's so amazing and that's what I strive for. That's why I wish to put my words down. I want to unleash all that wants to come out. Unbridled, unassisted. A lifetime of quietness that has been damned up wishes to flow. Seems I learned my schooling too good. When to speak, what to speak, what to think, so on and so forth.

Stream of consciousness writing, seems to be me. I truly do not fully understand that concept. Ain't no spirits writing through me baby! I 'll kick them out!

If indeed you for whatever reason like my words, I thank you. I feel I have much more to write about and hope to write whatever is in my stream, till the day I die. It's been fun so far. My stream's not dry, life as far as working for the man every night and day, has brought that phrase into clarity this year. Have much to reflect on, if, only I could get back into some kind of set hours. I view the world through the eyes of Glen, that's why its called GLENVIEW!

I WISH TO BE NON OTHER THAN ME! I DON'T AND NEVER WILL CLAIM TO BE OTHER THAN A POOR BOY GROWING UP IN THE HEART OF CORN COUNTRY. I'M A GRADUATE OF THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS WITH MANY A BRUISES AND KNOCKS TO PROOVE IT. I'M A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE IN THE WORLD OF INSTANT COMMUNICATION. I'M OLD FASHION AND AM PROUD TO ADMIT IT. I'VE WORKED EVER DAY OF MY LIFE FOR WHAT LITTLE I HAVE, EXPECT TO WORK TILL THE DIE I DIE. IN A WORLD GONE CRAZY I THINK I'M SANE, SHOWS YOU HOW MAD I AM, I RECKON.  

Let the words flow, like a mighty stream, there's a reason. I like that, I have written over 600 post. To read them is to know me. I hope you get to know me better in the years to come, for I will simply be me!!!!!! Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment