website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Robin, and A Rambling

It's beginning to look like spring time. Yip-pee-i-a pards! About 10 days ago I looked out the kitchen window about 9 AM and there was my first Robin of the season. He were a fat fella so finding food during the long winter kept him or her beautifully plump. The high temperature that day was 70 degrees, just like the Robin I was outside in the warm sunshine burning the winter's doldrums away. Um, um, um better than a orgasm.

(I'm gonna leave that in. From this day forward I'mma, gonna, leave in whatever, plops into me head.) (((like plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is. No, no, no,no! me wittle mind goes around searching for a spot to land on, like Wheel of Fortune. Is that show still on?)))

"SORRY I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR OLD MAN TYPING. HE MEANS WELL, BUT, HE AIN'T WELL. NOW BACK TO POOR OLD POP.

February typically is a bad month for me. I;m ready for sunshine and southern winds to blow away the coat of winter. Sunshine on me body makes me happy. A little car ride with my two dogs, Taco and Rambo, a Chihuahua and Yorkie. (Which one do you think is the Chihuahua?)

It's now March perhaps the gloom and doom will exorcise itself with the sunshine and longer days. Damn I hope so!

Having a rough time finishing any post I start. I have a dozen or so started, I write a sentence or two and then nothing. I do suppose since I have been retired for over three years, my brain thinks it can also. Keeping your mind active is very important as you age, per the old folks magazines I read.

I don't know why growing old is so bad? Wonder medications for any ailment in this modern age, right? Well... why the fuck can;t I get some. Back and shoulders hurt all the time, from a lifetime of physical work and youthful stupidity! You know what I'm saying!

Is that phrase still used? My younger brother used to say that all the time.I just hated it! I found myself using it, man did I have a rough time breaking free of it.

That's interesting different generations have their own words popular phrases, especially since the texting outbreak of the more modern era.

My mind just went down, I hate when that happens! my dog is in the chair sleeping beside me he's little help. Can't tap into his brain, I wish I could. That would really be something. Animal Planet said, "dogs have the mental capacity of a two year old." I can tell you from experience of many different dogs a few were smarter and some a lot dumber.

I'm going to plug away searching for wisdom, which will never come or my Yorkshire Terrier would take over.

My smartest dog was an Australian Cattle Dog. My wife named her Aussie Blue, I named her Punky. I suppose I could of called her Blue but Punk seemed to fit her personality.

Every dog has their own personality. My Yorkie took some time training me. Ha-ha! He weighs in at 5 lbs, soaking wet, with a full belly and bladder. I made the mistake of taking him for a ride one time and he was hooked. Now that I think about it, I gave him a bite of my cheeseburger, a ride and a  cheeseburger. He was too little to see out, so I made a box to bring him up. Man did I create a monster! He never leaves my side willingly! My wife calls him my tumor. He's actually her dog, but I think he sensed that I needed more help than her, plus she does not take him for a ride. He's a healthy little dog and a good burglar alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment