website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Circus And Virtual Reality

Once more I return to the sanctuary of "My Circus." That circus be me, and all the acts, in my mind. Please do not feel for me, because I wrote that post "Lingering Death." That's a part you and I will face, and must face. I've decided to face it head on. We cannot hold it back, to do so would be an impossible right? Of course. I'm totally honest to you, maybe too much so, is that bad? I think not, after all, I think no more, no less than you do, I just try and put it into words. That's why this format is so special, cleansing! There is nothing better in reading something where the writer and reader are interlocked looking for the puzzle pieces! 

Most assuredly life is one big, "Big Top." Even in my small neck of the woods you cannot get away from "The Circus." The longer I survive this madcap world of ours, the more I seem to learn about it, then the realization hits me, I don't want to! Personally, I think the Ringmaster has left the "Big Top," from mind boggling frustration! He has flown the coup and let all the animals loose to do whatever they want! NOBODY'S  in charge! It's not funny anymore!

Once we had the flying trapeze act flying effortless through the air. Breath-taking, as we sit on the edge of our seats, shaking our heads, spilling popcorn as we clap bravo, bravo! The Lion Tamer, with just a whip and a chair against the big fanged beast, growling scaring us too death!. The lady riding the horse around the ring, well . . . she was off and on that horse with so much ease, beautiful!!! From the Lion to the cute little Organ Monkey. The gigantic elephant so big, so agile, so mind numbing as it behaves better than my dog. The magic, the smell, the fun! The Circus once was . . .  "The Biggest Show On Earth!"

We, that live in this modern world of everything at our fingertips with "Virtual Reality," we have missed the boat as far as the excitement, the thrills, the wonderful imagination, damn it! "THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH!"

I find this "Virtual Reality" disturbing!

VIRTUAL REALITY is the projection upon the five senses artificial stimuli. This can be used to create illusions [imaginary worlds] that can be stimulated on a computer.

VIRTUAL is being such practically or in effect, although not in actual fact.

VIRTUALLY is nearly: almost, but not quite.

Above in the virtual words above is words such as, illusions, [ imaginary worlds] being such practically, although not in actual fact, nearly, almost, BUT NOT QUITE!!!

This world has lost The Circus for the Virtual?

I must retreat To The Sanctuary Of My Circus!

The Circus was once . . .where . . . we could IMAGINE!

For without IMAGINATION I'd rather die!

Within my mind, I IMAGINE "The Circus" for what it was meant to be!

Today "The Circus" Has become a mind altering place not of IMAGINAION, but of control!

PLEASE JOIN ME IN     "MY CIRCUS,"    WHERE A CIRCUS, IS AS, A CIRCUS, WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment