website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dummies Rule! Another Fun Day!

I wanna write somethun, hopefully funny! I just got home from work about an hour ago and that was hilarious! (ha-ha) Instead of "All Quiet On The Western Front", I call it "All Dummies Where I work"! (ha-ha) The Dummies of the planet have invaded us slowly but surely. I used to think I had problems!!! Until I become shocked straight working with some of the nincapoops in the modern workforce!  The aliens have succeeded by creating low intelligent, no common sense, !@#$ingMORONS. Yep that's Glen's view! Good God Almighty, some of the people from these Temporary Staffing "Institutions". There so creepy! I don't know where to start! They scare the shit out of this old man! I sure as hell don't understand the message they are trying to get across! Example wearing a winter stocking cap when the weather doesn't require it??? Baseball type hats wore cock-eyed! I don't even want to talk about underwear showing! Piercings all over the face. What the !@#$ is that all about? You're a young lady (???) of the modern era. You go for a job interview with piercings everywhere including your tongue. (What the !@#$ is that all about???) You look like a "Tattoo Parlorette', (I don'ta know where that wurd come-ma from-ma but it seems to make my point nicely!) Your applying for a job as a Medical Receptionist. Do you actually in your wildest !@#$ing dreams think their gonna hire a devilish zombie looking wild thing from Planet Wow-za! Yo, you say, "I type 100 wpm and am a straight A student". They gonna look at you baby and say, "whenever we get a office on your home planet we'll call ya"!

Okay! Okay! Okay! This here old fat !@#$er has seen all the different colored underwear on the !@#$ing planet, OKAY!!! Guess what, I don't give a rat's ass! If I was in charge I would put you in a cell with a lifetime prison dude! One !@#$ing day, (that's kinda funny) would keep you from wearing underwear showing!!!

Okay! Okay! Okay! What's this crap with men who should be smart enough to know better, not being able to keep their pants up??? They make this thing called a belt, you know!!! I'm working with this man and he spends as much time pulling his pants up as he does workin! You think this old fat !@#$er be pulling your leg [don't'ya!] (new variation, i'mma feeling right's good, and am on the verge of testifying big time, uh, huh! don't stop me now! Take a deep breath and here we go!!!) I must turn towards his backside to load my machine, time after time after time I get to see his damn pants pulled up, believe me it's not a pretty sight! He be several inches taller and about 20 years younger has a belly like mine. I realized many moonies (ah come on that's cute) ago working in an industrial environment, you really need to keep your pants up! Somewhere's along the line and the M.T.V. crap and later generations, belts, keeping your pants up got lost. The schools quit teaching the young kids how to wear their britches.

Okay! Okay! Okay! I got lost fer a sec, give an old man a break! The object is to wear breeches that you can WORK comfortable in! Damn! Damn! Damn! That brings up another new wurd I'll have to explain another day! This here old man realizes when his belly were-a-growing he needed c-o-m-f-o-r-t-a-b-l-e breeches! Yep, I was smart enough to figure that out on my own! My Momma was so PROUD! They make these secret kind-O-pants fer big bellied ones! Damn they be so comfortable and I don't show all them hot girls the crack of me ARSE! These magnifico britches, or breeches whichever ye prefer come with an expando waist line, fer before ye take yer daily poo-poo and also for working environments!!!

Damn! Damn! Damn! I got sidetracked about the other big belly guy with the keeping his pants up e-p-i-d-e-m-i-c! He were wearing jeans and when I look a couple times he were giving himself a "wedgie"! He hooks his fingers in the belt loop on each side and were a-yankin them suckers up with all his might!!! Man oh man the first time I see this I damn near tore a finger off in my machine! Just proves a point I reckon you never get to old to learn something, correction see somethun new!!!

I wonder! Where is it gonna go from here? I betcha each generation says the same thing about the previous generation, of that I've no doubt!

Forget about the clothing thing.(I CAN'T! OH SHUT UP AND MOVE ON! Sorry I had to talk to myself you don't mind do you?) Is the intelligence level improving? I hope so! But if the intelligence level I come into contact with everyday, no matter the age is the average then BABY we in a heap-O-trouble!!! Sure seems to me with all the advances, the intell level goes down-hill! Is there somethun going on here???

I SUPPOSE MY LAST UNINTELLIGIBLE POINT IS! WE SURE SEEM TO HAVE A LOT MORE DUMMIES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THAN WHEN I WAS GROWING UP!!! A HEAP BUNCH OF STRANGER LOOKING PEOPLE!!! I BELIEVE THEM TO BE "REAL ALIENS"! YEP I SUPPOSE WE HAVE BEEN DUMMIED DOWN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE CAVEMAN KNEW HOW TO HOLD HIS LEOPARD SKINS UP! THE ONES OF TODAY I'M WORRIED ABOUT!!!   AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!      Remember this be the only place where you neva no, whatch onna me m-n-d, oopsey did I misspell that? 
   

1 comment:

  1. I can't even comment I am laughing so hard!!! One of these days I should write about the "dummies" I see around here, but I know I could never express it the way you do Glen. What a world we live in these days!!! Thanks for the laughs, you always make my day :-)

    ReplyDelete