website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, August 19, 2011

SICKO

EXTREME CAUTION THIS ARTICLE MAY SET YOU BACK A FEW BRAIN CELLS, YOU MAY WANT TO THINK TWICE BEFORE READING. JUST WARNING YOU, DOC GLEN VIEW...

You know what I like about being sick? Not one thing, I may be crazy but I ain't a sicko! They don't have sicko in my dictionary, but there is sickie. Sickie is slang for a sick person, wow, wow wee, we hit the motherload Ethel, esp.__ (what the hell does esp. mean? No I don't have esp that's why I'm using the damn dictionary, oh, oh, oh ya reckon that means especially! "SORRY" I got a mite out of shape, oopsey let's carry on and continue with whatever I was saying before. I now return you to your regularly scheduled dumass!)__ esp. one who is emotionally disturbed,__ (this damn Dick in the dictionary is saying I'm emotionally disturbed, I ain't going to take that from a piece of some old tree, probably wasn't even a good tree, probably a challenged or stunted tree anyhow!)__ sadistic, etc.__ ( Sadistic there he go again, I've had about enough of his smart ass tone, oh,__ [typing real quietly]__ (Ya'all out there, what the hell is sadistic?)__ I ain't gonna look it up in this smart ass dictionary, I'll break it down myself. Sad-is-tic, damn right I'm sad, I been sick and that's not any fun and here I'm trying to put something together to make some people know I'm still alive and this Dick head of a dictionary is calling me disturbed! Excuse me! Emotionally disturbed, the word disturbed wasn't good enough for Mr. Dictionary it had to call me emotionally DISTURBED! Is, ah, ah, ah, means, is, u-know. I is, you is, we is! Can you believe that smart ass worded dictionary calling me emotional!!! I am sad, and I is, ticked off! Here I is, trying to get over some sickness and this damn dictionary can't even tell me what the word SICKO means in English, it gives me something foolish like SICKIE and tried to make me appear all emotionally disturbed and everything.

WHILE I'M ON A RANT, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ETC. STAND FOR? I SEE IT ALL THE TIME. THIS DICTIONARY STARTS EXPLAINING SOMETHING AND HERE I AM JUST GETTING THE HANG OF THE EXPLANATION AND THAT DAMN DICK DICTIONARY STOPS AND LEAVES THIS ETC. WELL LA-DE-DA, DID OLD DICK GET TIRED OR IS THAT ALL HE KNOWS? I THINK MY DICTIONARY COMES FROM LESS THAN PERFECT ROOTS! I THINK DICK GOT THE INFERIOR FERTILIZER FROM MOTHER NATURE OR THE ANIMAL'S IN THE FOREST PEED ON HIM MORE THAN THE OTHER TREES. (you might know it, i have to work with challenged individuals and i get a challenged dictionary, ain't no wonder i'm sick, a sickie and emotionally disturbed.) 

U-know I just thought of something if I take away the e from sickie and put o in it's place we now have sicko. What does the word sicko mean to me, crazy, mentally unstable, deranged, weird, nuts, disturbed, emotionally unstable etc.. Ah oh, whoopsey, I reckon I am emotionally disturbed, but, but, but, IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE PIECE YOU CAN SEE WHY I AM A SICKO, AND ON THE ROAD AGAIN TO GETTING BETTER [honk, honk, honk] I'm BACK!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment