website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, June 10, 2011

"GONE MAD" BIPOLAR AGAIN!!!

Where do we go from here? We as in "WE" the REAL people of the world. We get up, we take our little ones to school, go to our job. Ain't NOBODY gonna give us noth-ing. We ainna-gonna win the lottery, just like-a 99.9% of the REAL people. WE should be the 1st WONDER of the fricking world. WE make-a the world go round and WE don't-a, get "NO RESPECT". Huh ah! do I hear a HALLULEUJAH!!! I'mma gonna testify tonight while I still can, before them crazy SOB'S come to get me and lock me away!!! "Who are the crazy SOB'S" I hear someone ask in Topeka Kansas and another one out there in Hamburg Germany. My mental state is plum fried tonight and the voice I hear from Topeka is Dorothy and the voice I hear from Hamburg is my cousin Hamburger W. Mayo or I could be hungry and craving a hamburger, sometimes I get mixed signals especially if I'm Hungary...

I KNOW I RAMBLE AND I AIN'TA GOING TO APOLIGIZE FOR IT. I GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND ANYPLACE ELSE, AND YOU CAN TAKE THE WORD OF A CERTIFIED CRAZY ASSHOLE!!! SHIT! SHOULD NOT OF SAID THAT, THE WHOLE #$%*ING WORLD KNOWS OUR LEADERS ARE CRAZY. I PROBABLY CONFUSED YOU, BUT THAT'S OK WE STAY THAT WAY HERE. WE ARE PLUM WASHED OUT OF BRAINS BEFORE WE GET OUT OF SCHOOL. I ASK YOU FRIENDS, WOULD YOU RATHER READ MY INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS OR SOMEBODY wearing low ass jeans with his superman underwear showing, baggy clothing with his hat turned backwards hanging out on the street corner gyrating in uncontrollable seizures saying the only three @#$%ing words he knows "yo, be coool, yo, be coool!!!

Damn, you'll think I'm not a real person if I don't straighten up. Laughter is the only way for WE REAL people to survive. They can take away everything but they cannot take away our thoughts and sense of humor, at least not yet. We are individuals and we are free to think and believe whatever "WE" wish.

On our backs the world has been built. We are nothing to the "self-annointed" Kings and Queens, "The Powers That Be", the behind the scenes Manipulators that are destroying the planet and building their own underground bunkers, a few of us may get to join the gods as they think of themselves!

My personal beliefs, the population of the earth has been destroyed numerous times, just as The Powers That Be are doing as you read these words. Most of us will perish and they will come up out of their rats holes and began again. Man made or natural, will not matter to the ones that perish... I'm an old man and not long for this world and am CRAZY. I'm not a Seer, nor like to state doom and gloom, I'm sorry... I'm just a REAL person who grows tired. I once was as normal as whatever NORMAL means, but age does funny things, it forces you to evaluate beyond your nose and what I smell is crap from the highest E-L-E-C-T-E-D OFFICIALS from around the globe "smoke and mirrors" from the UNGODLY ONES AND I'M SOOO SORRRY FOR "we the real people"......  

No comments:

Post a Comment